Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Sunday 9/30: Official LoveFest Closing Party at the Endup-ALL DAY
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tim_mccormack
Junior tranceaddict

Dog Running Sunday 9/30: Official LoveFest Closing Party at the Endup-ALL DAY

If you thought you'd be done after Saturday night, you were wrong. Second annual Morning After the Love, all day on Sunday at the Endup. Out of towners, if you haven't experienced the Endup on a Sunday, you cannot miss this one. Don't forget your sunglasses!

Thursday, 10/25: FREE B4 11:30 with RSVP

Old Post Sep-22-2007 20:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tim_mccormack Click here to Send tim_mccormack a Private Message Visit tim_mccormack's homepage! Add tim_mccormack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice line up......

12pm-9pm-parade
9pm-4am-after party
5am-??-end up

Old Post Sep-22-2007 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

yes!!! see you guys in the am on sunday!! this should be an excellent way to round out the weekend, you know, the final nail in my coffin

Old Post Sep-25-2007 04:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

I will try my best to finish my partying at the end up after the love afterparty

Old Post Sep-25-2007 04:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UFBeatjunkie
Junior tranceaddict

hac lee rocks

Old Post Sep-25-2007 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UFBeatjunkie Click here to Send UFBeatjunkie a Private Message Add UFBeatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

so what's the deal w/ the end up? how big is it? can you go in and out? dress code? etc.

any help appreciated

"Iím a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. Iíve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJís." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by MindShifter
so what's the deal w/ the end up? how big is it? can you go in and out? dress code? etc.

any help appreciated

Large outdoor patio, ins and outs, most diverse crowd you will see anywhere in SF, no dress code, sick sound system, kinda small dance floor, awesome vibe, strong drinks

Be ready to laugh at all the characters

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MindShifter
| dig deeper |

cheers thanks for the deets

oh yeah...what if i'm one of the characters?

"Iím a dance floor favorite? Great! I would say the passion that I feel for the music I buy and the honesty with how I play it. I play the records I love not the ones that simply work. Iíve never taken the easy music option (which would make me a lot more money by the way) but chosen to push people a little. I try to draw people in a new direction slightly and expand their taste a little more than other DJís." - Lee Burridge

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for MindShifter Click here to Send MindShifter a Private Message Visit MindShifter's homepage! Add MindShifter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

We will then laugh at you

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

the endup is one of the chillest clubs in sf. the sound is phenomenal, the music is phenomenal, the ceiling strobes are dope, the club is small but has lots of space and the temp is always comfortable

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:

Oh dont worry, EVERYONE is a character

My motto for the End Up is "You can be the most fucked up you have ever felt in your life, but you will NEVER be the most fucked up person in there"

Haha, its a like a world of people within itself.

Old Post Sep-27-2007 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

sitting outside as it gradually gets lighter into day is always awesome. the Endup is just one of those places you need to experience at some point, it's definitely on my list of favorite spots.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Sunday 9/30: Official LoveFest Closing Party at the Endup-ALL DAY
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread