Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Friday, August 31 :: 16 Bit Lolitas @ Vision **First time appearance!**
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AMP Chicago
Senior tranceaddict

Friday, August 31 :: 16 Bit Lolitas @ Vision **First time appearance!**

Friday, August 31 :: 16 Bit Lolitas

$5 with RSVP @ www.ampprod.com/rsvp before 12am
$10 General Admission

Open Bar 10-11pm

16 BIT LOLITAS [Hope, CR2, Shinichi]
Peter Kriek and Ariaan Olieroock had been making music on their own for some time before joining forces and becoming 16 Bit Lolitas in 2003. This collaboration quckly produced a wave of releases. Tracks such as The Puppet Show, Destiny, My Lexicon, Stereo Control and the epic Sedna quickly followed on labels as diverse as Yoshitoshi, Alternative Route, Release, Sadie, Plastic Fantastic, Nu Republic, Armada, Minimal, DK and Little Mountain Recordings. A hectic three years has propelled the boys into the spotlight where their crisp creations have carved out a sound that is both cool and sophisticated. It embraces all that is good about House. Peter and Ariaan consistently turn in tight productions that stand out in a crowded market place. It’s electronic music that has been patiently crafted and produced with emotion as well as technical proficiency. The 16 Bit sound is aimed at the ‘thinking clubber’: shimmering bass lines that are devised to test the cream of the world’s sound systems to the max, compressed kicks that rarely exceed 128 BPM with sparkling hi-hats sprinkled on top.

Also spinning,

BLAKE JARRELL & BEN BROWN [Armada, Audio Logic]

$5 with RSVP @ www.ampprod.com/rsvp before 12am
$10 General Admission

VISION NIGHTCLUB
632 N Dearborn
Chicago, IL
10 PM - 5 AM
(312) 266-1944
21+ ID REQUIRED

For RSVP and pre-sale info please visit www.ampprod.com/rsvp

Celebrating a special occasion?
Email info@ampprod.com to inquire on Vision's personal party packages

Old Post Aug-20-2007 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMP Chicago Click here to Send AMP Chicago a Private Message Visit AMP Chicago's homepage! Add AMP Chicago to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lizandrooo
Cacklin' like its 1999

hoooooyah !!!!!! go blake. cant wait. absolute positive vibes on this one.

quote:
Originally posted by jonas
Bring lots of friends, a preist and a sack lunch. You'll need all three.
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I can understand people wanting to tech up their house since Techno is the shit, but please don't house up my Techno.

Old Post Aug-20-2007 04:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lizandrooo Click here to Send Lizandrooo a Private Message Add Lizandrooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blangblang
tranceaddict

yes i, i, i will be there

can i, i, i get a...Imtoogoodforeverythingtakindofthing, I listened to a few of their dj sets not as impressed but still great stuff...

Old Post Aug-20-2007 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blangblang Click here to Send blangblang a Private Message Add blangblang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blangblang
tranceaddict

16 bit lolitas live set march 2007

Old Post Aug-20-2007 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blangblang Click here to Send blangblang a Private Message Add blangblang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ben Brown
Polar Bear's Toenails

this is going to be a great night, no doubt

Old Post Aug-21-2007 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Brown Click here to Send Ben Brown a Private Message Visit Ben Brown's homepage! Add Ben Brown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Topher Jones
Supreme tranceaddict

Should be moved in and able to make it out for this...Will be a good night for sure....

Old Post Aug-21-2007 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Topher Jones Click Here to Email Topher Jones Click here to Send Topher Jones a Private Message Visit Topher Jones's homepage! Add Topher Jones to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cervy
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-21-2007 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cervy Click here to Send cervy a Private Message Add cervy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
17thfloorplumbe
Supersupreme tranceaddict

cant wait!

or just visit my site...
djplumber.net

Old Post Aug-28-2007 23:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 17thfloorplumbe Click here to Send 17thfloorplumbe a Private Message Visit 17thfloorplumbe's homepage! Add 17thfloorplumbe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wolverine16
Pilgrim Pete

Gonna be one of the best nights of the year!

Thurs May 15: Influence @ Tini Martini w/ Kris B. vs. Nosmo, Rikler & Mike Palmeri
Thurs June 5: Under the Influence @ Tini Martini w/Mathias Matthew, Jack Kim & more TBA

Old Post Aug-29-2007 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wolverine16 Click here to Send wolverine16 a Private Message Visit wolverine16's homepage! Add wolverine16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s1lver_N1ps
Senior tranceaddict

wish i could make it up that night. i guess i could. have weddin rehearsal fri night at 7 pm EST. haha.

black x2: Athlon 64 x2 4800+ | Sapphire CrossFire A9RD480Adv | Kingston HyperX 3200AK2 4x512mb | ATi X1900 All-in-Wonder 256mb | 2x Seagate 500GB raid, 2x Maxtor 120GB, Maxtor 160GB, WD 250GB | LiteON 16x DVD-+ RW | Antec Trio 650w | Windows 7

Old Post Aug-29-2007 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for s1lver_N1ps Click here to Send s1lver_N1ps a Private Message Visit s1lver_N1ps's homepage! Add s1lver_N1ps to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ben Brown
Polar Bear's Toenails

quote:
Originally posted by s1lver_N1ps
wish i could make it up that night. i guess i could. have weddin rehearsal fri night at 7 pm EST. haha.

you do gain an hour with the time zone change

Old Post Aug-29-2007 03:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Brown Click here to Send Ben Brown a Private Message Visit Ben Brown's homepage! Add Ben Brown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Definitely going to try and make it out for this one. Blake, Ben and the Lolitas is a solid lineup.

Old Post Aug-29-2007 03:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Friday, August 31 :: 16 Bit Lolitas @ Vision **First time appearance!**
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread