Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Girl Beats Up Boyfriend
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
joker67
tranceaddict in training

Talking Girl Beats Up Boyfriend

http://www.videotiger.com/boyfriend...girlvideo.shtml

Old Post Mar-27-2007 16:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joker67 Click here to Send joker67 a Private Message Add joker67 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JSmooth619
Supreme Tranceaddict

She Head-butted him!!!! hahahahahaha

Old Post Mar-28-2007 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for JSmooth619 Click here to Send JSmooth619 a Private Message Add JSmooth619 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pjotr G
Mindcrawler

She butt-headed him! hahahaha

Old Post Mar-28-2007 20:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Pjotr G Click here to Send Pjotr G a Private Message Visit Pjotr G's homepage! Add Pjotr G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joker67
tranceaddict in training

Yeah, a dangerous butthead-er

Old Post Apr-06-2007 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joker67 Click here to Send joker67 a Private Message Add joker67 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
andielips
Supreme tranceaddict

Got to give the boy credit, he must have been raised right cause he didnt hit her back!!!!

Old Post Apr-07-2007 17:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for andielips Click here to Send andielips a Private Message Add andielips to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Crazy Brazilian chix.

Yeah, nice guy for not retaliating. I guess it depends on how serious whatever he did to deserve that was. Cause if that was just the chick randomly freaking out for something small...TKO!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-09-2007 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dirichlet
havin' a nosh...

I don't care what the guy did... she has no right to hit him unless he hit her. Physical abuse is unacceptable in any relationship - in any way! I would never hit a girlfriend, and I expect the same from her - hell, I've dumped a girl b/c she got pissed and hit me... that sh*t don't fly.

Old Post Apr-10-2007 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dirichlet Click here to Send Dirichlet a Private Message Visit Dirichlet's homepage! Add Dirichlet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SweetCheeks07
Supreme tranceaddict

i have no idea how that guy just stood there taking it like a sissy. i would have left... what a pussy... he must have done something baaaad

Old Post May-08-2007 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SweetCheeks07 Click here to Send SweetCheeks07 a Private Message Add SweetCheeks07 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Girl Beats Up Boyfriend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread