Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Ultimate Break up Letter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJDREO
chillen

Ultimate Break up Letter

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforst...ce7a9f062b11439

New Or old i found it funny

Old Post Mar-10-2007 19:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sukhoi29SU
Supreme tranceaddict

damn... why'd you have to bring that up? That's the letter my ex-girlfriend wrote me in 7th grade. I still have it in an old shoe box somewhere... That was a rough break-up.

-Chris

Old Post Mar-11-2007 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sukhoi29SU Click here to Send Sukhoi29SU a Private Message Add Sukhoi29SU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

what is this shit ?

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Mar-11-2007 05:16  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjSuez
JappiOaddict :D

hehe

Old Post Mar-11-2007 17:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DjSuez Click here to Send DjSuez a Private Message Add DjSuez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Skyraper
Junior tranceaddict

that was fucking hilarious

Old Post Mar-13-2007 05:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Skyraper Click here to Send DJ Skyraper a Private Message Add DJ Skyraper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

I forgot to mention, you need speakers up. And no nothing dumb pops up.

Old Post Mar-13-2007 14:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

ho ho ho

Old Post Mar-15-2007 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Ultimate Break up Letter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from oakenfold set [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - "No War In The Summer" (Barbara Brown Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread