Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where do the hookers hang out in your city?
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
shanny
Ferocious One

Where do the hookers hang out in your city?

While doing my soul cleansing meditations where I attempt to rid my inner being of all things dirty I hit a hiccup that forced me to abandon today's session altogether in search of an answer.

What makes the hookers all hang out in the church/carlton/jarvis/gerrard quadrant?

Is it true that this is the designated "hooker zone?"

If thats true how did this come to be?

Is there something unique about this neighbourhood/geographic region that makes it ideal for the oldest profession and the dealings associated with it?

Finding this answer is not an easy one, so I have proposed the following measures.

I appeal to anyone who has information regarding the "hooker zones" in other cities.

Don't worry this is not going to be published, so you don't need to reference your sources, or how you came by the information, a simple "i overheard a guy mention one time". Saying this will not lead others to automatically assume that you yourself have a hooker problem.
The goal of this project is to get into the mentality of the hookers, not to chastize the members of our community who have experimented with paying for sex.

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
activate
I <3 Boobies

i got some $5 crack whores just around the corner from my place... and a few more blocks to the North is where the regular street whores hang.

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

Barton & Emerald

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

My observations about the hooker zone in toronto...

1)It is near an old sporting venue
2)There is a higher than normal crime rate in the area
3)It is often identified with a Harveys
4)It is close to the city's most well known street, but slightly removed
5)Mr. Tasty used to offer refuge in the form of a place to socialize and bathroom use to the hookers

These are just a few observations, I am sure there are more.

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I'll let you know, I start Friday;.

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
Barton & Emerald

See common characteristics with Jarvis and Gerrard?
We're looking for answers here.

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:47  Canada
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

Hahaha, Cribster and I have this hooker friend who lives in the Lansdowne and Bloor area. She walks around spinning her keychain on her fingers yelling, "ONE HUNDRED DOLLARTH! DO WHAT YOU WAAAAAAANT!!!" (And yeah, it's 'dollarth' because she says it with a lisp.)

She's our best friend.

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click Here to Email me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daves
Supreme tranceaddict

there's some prosties over by lawrence/kingston in Scarb... teeth optional...

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for daves Click here to Send daves a Private Message Add daves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by me@t k@tie
Hahaha, Cribster and I have this hooker friend who lives in the Lansdowne and Bloor area. She walks around spinning her keychain on her fingers yelling, "ONE HUNDRED DOLLARTH! DO WHAT YOU WAAAAAAANT!!!" (And yeah, it's 'dollarth' because she says it with a lisp.)

She's our best friend.

Is there a mr. tasty in your neighbourhood?

Where Are The Tunes?

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:54  Canada
RobSt*r
Derka Derka

quote:
Originally posted by shanny
My observations about the hooker zone in toronto...

1)It is near an old sporting venue
2)There is a higher than normal crime rate in the area
3)It is often identified with a Harveys
4)It is close to the city's most well known street, but slightly removed
5)Mr. Tasty used to offer refuge in the form of a place to socialize and bathroom use to the hookers

These are just a few observations, I am sure there are more.

You are BANG on with the exception of the old sporting venue. In K-town, all of the above are correct where our beloved hookers like to linger.

You may be onto something Shann-ster

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Visit RobSt*r's homepage! Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
above'N'beyond
Supreme tranceaddict

I love the Hooker Harvey's (as they call it) at Jarvis and Gerard....can't even enter the door without being offered a BJ for the price of a junior value meal....maybe a common characteristic is Harvey's.....Hmmmm? I smell a Master's Thesis brewing.....

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for above'N'beyond Click here to Send above'N'beyond a Private Message Add above'N'beyond to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I'll let you know, I start Friday;.

I'm first!

{if you were kidding, at least I have Feb 14, 2008 to look forward to)

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-07-2007 03:59  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click Here to Email Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where do the hookers hang out in your city?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread