Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > download: Kasa - Stay (Mat Zo Remix) featured on GDJB
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
unripelemon
Supreme tranceaddict

download: Kasa - Stay (Mat Zo Remix) featured on GDJB

Download

Enjoy

GMT, 3pm EST, 12pm PST

Old Post Jan-17-2007 18:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for unripelemon Click here to Send unripelemon a Private Message Visit unripelemon's homepage! Add unripelemon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomasNeil
Tom Bailey

Really like the production on this remix, on a par with the excellent remix of 'Nothing' that Mat also did, only slight gripe is the vocal don't think it's the strongest, a Dub Mix would be even better but this will still find it's way into some sets.

Great work again

Old Post Jan-23-2007 19:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomasNeil Click here to Send ThomasNeil a Private Message Visit ThomasNeil's homepage! Add ThomasNeil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
filterBank
tranceaddict in training

unripelemon great remix man. i just luv it. its very differenrt from the other remixes and has your signature on it. luv what you did with the vocals on the sampler, its sexy. excellent, where can i get a 320kbps version?

Old Post Jan-23-2007 20:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for filterBank Click here to Send filterBank a Private Message Add filterBank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suneel
Senior tranceaddict

good work. additive remix,listeing to it again. like what you did with the vocals. sounds less cheesy. thanks mate

Old Post Jan-25-2007 18:53  India
Click Here to See the Profile for suneel Click here to Send suneel a Private Message Visit suneel's homepage! Add suneel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iloop
one love.

smooth and pleasant to the ears with a nice bassline and some prime eqing

Old Post Jan-26-2007 07:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iloop Click here to Send iloop a Private Message Visit iloop's homepage! Add iloop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Loved it, top tune and great productions. That bassline!!!

:O

lol, great work!

Old Post Jan-26-2007 15:20  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunclyder
Supreme tranceaddict

nice comercial tune

mastering is very goooooooooood

Cheerzzzzzzz

KArol

Old Post Jan-26-2007 19:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunclyder Click here to Send Sunclyder a Private Message Visit Sunclyder's homepage! Add Sunclyder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mavve
Supreme tranceaddict

Great track, Great mixdown!

Old Post Jan-27-2007 23:52  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for mavve Click here to Send mavve a Private Message Add mavve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
unripelemon
Supreme tranceaddict

If you want a 320 kbps version pm me

GMT, 3pm EST, 12pm PST

Old Post Feb-07-2007 00:14  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for unripelemon Click here to Send unripelemon a Private Message Visit unripelemon's homepage! Add unripelemon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > download: Kasa - Stay (Mat Zo Remix) featured on GDJB
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread