Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Toronto

SKKKK@ZZZI Will ROCK YA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v48sk7ba5eo


___________________
www.shakticollective.com

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Apr-11-2007 07:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King



Registered: Jun 2004
Location: Planet earth, tdot central

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Two years back they played a DJ set in Toronto....it sucked


Flemming would drop that too, he wont suck
plus they made a lot of crazy songs since 2 years ago



Skazi looks good still
What is the first song?
2nd seems like their live remix of an Infected Mushroom track...


___________________
The darkness is calling me
I cant control these feelings...

Last edited by Engine9 on Apr-11-2007 at 08:32

Old Post Apr-11-2007 08:22  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click Here to Email Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa via Toronto via Charlottetown

quote:
Originally posted by Engine9
Flemming would drop that too, he wont suck
plus they made a lot of crazy songs since 2 years ago



Skazi looks good still
What is the first song?
2nd seems like their live remix of an Infected Mushroom track...


Speaking of Infected Mushroom...the stuff that has been released so far off thier new album is terrible. I dont know what direction that are trying to take their music.

And speaking of Fleming...I hope he comes here for something besides WEMF this year.

Old Post Apr-12-2007 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click Here to Email Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind



Registered: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto,Canada

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
And speaking of Fleming...I hope he comes here for something besides WEMF this year.



Oh man Iam dying to see him here and I hate WEMF, so I rally hope he plays elsewhere!!

we need J00F,Wizzy noize and Oliver Prime in Toronto ASAP and I dont care about the price ffs I will pay.


___________________
Mystic Mind - DJ Mixes
http://soundcloud.com/mystic-mind

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Apr-12-2007 03:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Sep 2004
Location: Drifting

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
Speaking of Infected Mushroom...the stuff that has been released so far off thier new album is terrible. I dont know what direction that are trying to take their music.

I didn't mind the new album actually. The key is to not give a retrospective comparison with their old albums, but to listen to the album as if it wasn't written by infected mushroom. How does the album itself rate, without comparing it to anything? How does it sound to you? If you don't like it, fine, but if you don't like it because it's shithouse compared to their previous albums, then you haven't appreciated the album as a separate entity.

PS when's the next Oliver Prime set gonna be posted up?


___________________
I would rather have the truth tear my body apart...
Than have my soul wander forever in darkness...

Old Post Apr-12-2007 14:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT



Registered: Apr 2002
Location: Ireland

Apologies for the delay... have had it for a week but forgot to tell people I uploaded it. BRILLIANT

Fantastic hour of music.

Oliver Prime - Aromatherapy Episode 12, 030407

0. agoria - baboul hair cuttin (radio sleeve remix) [plas, france]
1. extrawelt - weich8 [gemini, japan]
2. yahel - bufferfly (delirious remix) [millenium, germany]
3. cristian paduraru - inclusive mindset (dj aura remix) [techtonic, uk]
4. sensient - dissolve [plusquam, germany]
5. dj t. - lucky bastard (prosumer remix) [get physical music, germany]
6. minilogue - bird song [wagon repair, canada]
7. zen mechanics - ground control (perfect stranger remix) [flow, portugal]
8. earsugar - stay [hom-mega, israel]
9. vibrasphere - landmark (allaby remix) [digital structures, sweden]
10. rastaliens - dataline [glowing flame, macedonia]
11. glowing flame - peyote [glowing flame, macedonia]
12. nuclear ramjet - liquified [digital diamonds, germany]
13. orion - surreal eypansion [h2o, israel]
14. muse - cydonia (john 00 fleming & wizzy noise instrumental) [white label]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPESY6S


___________________
ID THESE TRACKS PLEASE

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Apr-12-2007 21:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind



Registered: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto,Canada

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Apologies for the delay... have had it for a week but forgot to tell people I uploaded it. BRILLIANT

Fantastic hour of music.

Oliver Prime - Aromatherapy Episode 12, 030407

0. agoria - baboul hair cuttin (radio sleeve remix) [plas, france]
1. extrawelt - weich8 [gemini, japan]
2. yahel - bufferfly (delirious remix) [millenium, germany]
3. cristian paduraru - inclusive mindset (dj aura remix) [techtonic, uk]
4. sensient - dissolve [plusquam, germany]
5. dj t. - lucky bastard (prosumer remix) [get physical music, germany]
6. minilogue - bird song [wagon repair, canada]
7. zen mechanics - ground control (perfect stranger remix) [flow, portugal]
8. earsugar - stay [hom-mega, israel]
9. vibrasphere - landmark (allaby remix) [digital structures, sweden]
10. rastaliens - dataline [glowing flame, macedonia]
11. glowing flame - peyote [glowing flame, macedonia]
12. nuclear ramjet - liquified [digital diamonds, germany]
13. orion - surreal eypansion [h2o, israel]
14. muse - cydonia (john 00 fleming & wizzy noise instrumental) [white label]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPESY6S




Thanks you once again for this Chris!!!!

cheers


___________________
Mystic Mind - DJ Mixes
http://soundcloud.com/mystic-mind

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Apr-12-2007 22:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict



Registered: Nov 2001
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

A little gift from me:

Guy Salama & Tsuyoshi Suzuki live at Radio BU Israel 11-10-2003

No tracklist but Suzuki's set is ravaging and full of energy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sahhsk


___________________
My new oldskool TRANCE mix!

Old Post Apr-12-2007 22:49  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!



Registered: Jul 2004
Location: Bocholt, Limburg, Belgium

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Apologies for the delay... have had it for a week but forgot to tell people I uploaded it. BRILLIANT

Fantastic hour of music.

Oliver Prime - Aromatherapy Episode 12, 030407

0. agoria - baboul hair cuttin (radio sleeve remix) [plas, france]
1. extrawelt - weich8 [gemini, japan]
2. yahel - bufferfly (delirious remix) [millenium, germany]
3. cristian paduraru - inclusive mindset (dj aura remix) [techtonic, uk]
4. sensient - dissolve [plusquam, germany]
5. dj t. - lucky bastard (prosumer remix) [get physical music, germany]
6. minilogue - bird song [wagon repair, canada]
7. zen mechanics - ground control (perfect stranger remix) [flow, portugal]
8. earsugar - stay [hom-mega, israel]
9. vibrasphere - landmark (allaby remix) [digital structures, sweden]
10. rastaliens - dataline [glowing flame, macedonia]
11. glowing flame - peyote [glowing flame, macedonia]
12. nuclear ramjet - liquified [digital diamonds, germany]
13. orion - surreal eypansion [h2o, israel]
14. muse - cydonia (john 00 fleming & wizzy noise instrumental) [white label]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPESY6S


thanks Chris, downloading now . Listening will be for next week though


quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
A little gift from me:

Guy Salama & Tsuyoshi Suzuki live at Radio BU Israel 11-10-2003

No tracklist but Suzuki's set is ravaging and full of energy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sahhsk


same goes for you rebel

Old Post Apr-13-2007 00:07  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click Here to Email FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn



Registered: May 2005
Location: Wishes she was in Deutschland. :(

Has anyone heard of a Ruski producer/DJ named Kindzadza? He is reeeeally awesome!

Old Post Apr-13-2007 00:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click Here to Email me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa via Toronto via Charlottetown

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
I didn't mind the new album actually. The key is to not give a retrospective comparison with their old albums, but to listen to the album as if it wasn't written by infected mushroom. How does the album itself rate, without comparing it to anything? How does it sound to you? If you don't like it, fine, but if you don't like it because it's shithouse compared to their previous albums, then you haven't appreciated the album as a separate entity.

PS when's the next Oliver Prime set gonna be posted up?


I beg to differ. Good music is good music, no caveats should be required.
IM have just went to the shitter over the last few years. The last good set I've seen (or heard) them play was opening for Armin van Buuren - I think is was August of 2005 at the Guv. Thats a long time without a good delivery.

This is just my opinion, but I've heard others voice their displeasure as well. Anyways, long live psy!!!

Old Post Apr-13-2007 01:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click Here to Email Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Ottawa via Toronto via Charlottetown

J00F Global Trance Grooves (April) DI.FM (10-04-2007) Guest Chris Lawrence

Tracklisting:

Hour 1 - John
01: Planisphere - Nothings Slave (Acieed mix)
02: Vibrasphere - Landmark (Allaby remix)
03: Afterbite/Prosper (?)
04: Xerox & Illumination - Ghosts in the Machine (remix, sounds like Wizzy Noise)
05: The Digital Blonde - ID (same as from GTG 46)
06: ID - same vocal pattern as Tilt - Twelve - Wizzy again?
07: Tranan - Preacher Boy (Silicon Sound remix)
08: John 00 Fleming vs. Wizzy Noise - Endelexia
09: 0.0db - Twister

Hour 2 - Christopher Lawrence
01: Activa Presents Mekk - Restless/Twisted [Discover Dark]
02: Persequor - Shiner [SAUK]
03: Lee Haslam - Close Encounters [Digital Remedy]
04: Size 9 Vs. Rockafella - I Am Ready (Lee Haslam & Michael Dow Remix)
05: Simon Patterson - Strip Search [Spinnin' Records]
06: Lee Haslam - Kenetic [Digital Remedy]
07: S.E.C. - From Here To Nowhere [Collection Music]
08: Activa - Genetic [Liquid Recordings]
09: R.O.O.S. - Instant Moments (Lee Haslam Remix) [Tsunami]
10: Paul Mendez & Zero 3 - Exotica (Paul Mendez Red Hot Mix) [Drizzly]

http://www.filefactory.com/file/33773c/
password:www.puresound.ru

Last edited by Tunnel Rat on Apr-13-2007 at 02:30

Old Post Apr-13-2007 01:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click Here to Email Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map