Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TimeWarp
Supreme tranceaddict

Be Cool!

Ok guys and girls.... I want u to put down some of ur stereotypical views on ourselves!... haha.. U know...
sort of like a top 10 things u do that makes u a Trance Head!

ok.,, so i'll start off.. i dont know if its what u guys think.. but .. lets see...
U know ur a trance-addict when u listen to a classical music track and think... "hmmmm.. u know.. with a couple of beats in there... this could be a Hit!.."~

haha.. ok.. now u Try!

Old Post Mar-07-2001 04:12  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeWarp Click here to Send TimeWarp a Private Message Add TimeWarp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve
Sentient Audio Collective

your a tranceaddict when you listen to anyother type of music other then TRANCE and say THIS IS CRAP!!!!

Your a Tranceaddict when your driving and dont have a trance tune with 4/4 beat and killer synths on and you really feel wierd driving the car!!

Your a TranceAddict when you hear someone say Trance is Cheeze or say how crappy trance is ..and you just want to fuckin split thier skull in half!!! *** little exaggerated but man i get pissed with people like that lol!!

Your a TranceAddict...when your only religion is Trance!!! your Only Spiritual let out is Trance....then your a Real TranceADDICT!!!!!

TRANCE IS RELIGION!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2001 06:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TimeWarp
Supreme tranceaddict

TRUE SAY!

haaha... so true..

I was thinking and realized that the only thing in the world that pisses me off the most in the world is if someone makes fun of Trance.. I feel like kickin them in the nuts.. Boy or Girl...hehehe.

U know ur a Trance Addict when: U have a 20 gig hardrive and 18 gigs of it is filled with Trance.!.ahhaa.

U know ur a Trance Addict when: U decide to go see Paul Van Dyk spin at Guv rather than spend ur 1 year anniversary with ur Girl Friend.,..hehe.. True>!haha

U know ur a Trance Addict when: U've forgotten that the only other source of music apart from ur PC is the radio.. and I mean Good radio shows... not of that commercial shit.. Stuff like GlobalGroove and Groove1.

More too come....

Old Post Mar-07-2001 08:37  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeWarp Click here to Send TimeWarp a Private Message Add TimeWarp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Smoking ..umm..something U KNow ur a trancEaddict when...

U know ur a trancEaddict when u realise 90% of ATB's stuff is shite

U know ur a trancEaddict when u go to a club and you recognise most of the tunes 2 mins before everyone else

U know ur a trancEaddict when even though your speakers are completely fucked you carry on playin the choonz at full wack

U know ur a trancEaddict when u feel like committing suicide when u listen to coldplay...

I think the rest have already been said this is a cool thread i like it hehe..

Peace

Old Post Mar-07-2001 11:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol
Coldplay - Trouble (Lost witness mix) is actually quite good!! hehe..

ummm

u know when ur a trance addict when u think, eat, breathe, feel trance wherever u are.
u can tell people that trance energy is a club, not a restaurant.
u will give up ur life to trance.

*shrugs*.. lotsa thing mke u a tranceaddict =p

Old Post Mar-07-2001 13:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

yeah thats a remix by someone good (racks brains for more stuff)

U know ur a trancEaddict when you get withdrawal

U know ur a trancEaddict when u sitting in a cafe and u hear 'Silence' or something and u realise you are the only one nodding your head in time

Peace

Old Post Mar-07-2001 13:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

It's all true

You know that you are a TA when all your friends go to a party with commercial, cheesy music and your the only one who hasn't moved an inch all night.

You know you're a TA when you convince people to give up rap and start listening to trance.

You know you're a TA when you here a song that sends chills down your spine and you feel like ???? (too difficult to describe this emotion, but I think you know what I mean) when you hear it.

Old Post Mar-07-2001 13:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

you know when you're a TA when u try to convince your parents that trance is good
you know when you're a TA when u start talking to yourself about trance
you know when you're a TA when u cry upon hearing trance..

Old Post Mar-07-2001 13:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

U know ur a Tranceaddict when u start making ur own compilations cause u want the newest remix..

mizzz

Old Post Mar-07-2001 14:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking

U know ur a TA when you're at a club/rave and can identify the exact mix version of the track being played

U know ur a TA when you drive around in the summer blasting your music and everyone looks at you as if you're weird becuase they never heard any of that stuff before

U know ur a TA when you go to a club with your friends and they all go crazy about a 'new' song - meanwhile you've had it on your winamp playlist for 2 months already
(this is especially useful for busting out crazy dance moves that coincide with different points in the song - because, of course, you know it inside-out already)

U know ur a TA when you can log onto an FTP site and see 1000's of trance mp3s and not download a single one because you've already listened to them all

U know ur a TA when you go to events and see the same TA's as the last event you went to

U know ur a TA when you can delay a night of crazy, raunchy sex until the morning just because your favourite DJ is in town (heh hope my GF doesn't read this one)

U know ur a TA when you have 100 gigs of hard drive space, 80 gigs of which is trance

U know ur a TA when you walk into a jungle or happy hardcore room at a rave and realize that your body just cannot move in the same way as it does to trance ... so you resort to walking back to the trance room

U know ur a TA when you see someone wearing a "FUCK TRANCE" t-shirt and instead of looking at it as someone who hates trance you look at it as someone who loves trance so much they want to fuck it

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-07-2001 15:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
[B
U know ur a TA when you see someone wearing a "FUCK TRANCE" t-shirt and instead of looking at it as someone who hates trance you look at it as someone who loves trance so much they want to fuck it

[/B]

LOL

Old Post Mar-07-2001 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Talking right on!

Hehe, Swamper said it! Not much to add there. Anyway, I've noticed that I try to stuff trance down everybody's throat whether they want it or not. I mean it's nice when people come to you and say 'hey that song you recommended was awesome, do you have any other pointers?' esp. if they haven't listened to electronica before at all. I have made some trance collections for my friends and most of them liked my compilations a lot. I guess I'm some sorta trance messias here lol.

I've also noticed that there's no way I can dance nowadays when some pop tunes are played. They simply don't have that right beat and energy Just pose around, flirt with chicks and leave the dance stuff to real parties, aaaight?

I have the OS and the necessary tools to do my work on my hard drive and the rest is ... trance! =)

Old Post Mar-07-2001 17:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDoes Anyone Recognize This Song? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackComanova - "Wishful Thinking" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread