Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > your prediction-will this years "love fest" be hurt by the name change?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

your prediction-will this years "love fest" be hurt by the name change?

will the name change hurt the attendance this year?? Do you think there will still be 80K people again this year?? will as many people be attracted to the "love fest" name -vs- the "love parade" name?

Old Post Sep-20-2006 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

i dunno how itll impact attendance but i think the new lovefest name and logo arent really positives theres just something about the whole loveparade thing. i still call it that whenever i talk about it

Old Post Sep-20-2006 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I wouldn't be shocked if it took a little hit this year but be back up again next year. It will just take this year to have people realize the awesomeness is the same.

Old Post Sep-20-2006 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fury
Supreme tokeaddict

I think it will take a hit, but for reasons other than the name change.

Old Post Sep-20-2006 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fury Click here to Send fury a Private Message Add fury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

it does seem like people would be surprised if it went above 60,000. the interest is there and even with the berlin parade it really depends on how well put together the event is and how much they work to promote it. when the dates change, DJs cause trouble, or there are other complications you dont see the highest numbers

Old Post Sep-21-2006 08:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I guess we were wrong from what it sounds like. :P

Old Post Sep-25-2006 07:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

meh, id say it was the same attendance if not a little less. It seems like the parade was easier to walk through. The spundae float had about the same people in front of it, and there were stills crowds around the others, but I remember the pisser lines were longer and more people around the food area.

but who knows, its hard to tell.

Old Post Sep-25-2006 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > your prediction-will this years "love fest" be hurt by the name change?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread