Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Hotel Help
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
henryv
Henry De Villon

Dunno Hotel Help

I know this might be very short notice but me and mo_in_japan are thinking about going to LP on friday but we dont have a hotel to stay at anybody have any extra room for us two..we are willing to pay too any suggestions???

thanks henryv

Last edited by henryv on Sep-19-2006 at 23:20

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

would love too, but we already have too many in are room now as it is. ...we are staying at Hotel Nikko wich is about a mile away from the parade and a block from Ruby Skye, its costing about 300$ with tax for a small room with two dubble beds....anything decent on a Sat night in SF is going to run about 210 and up....

my suggestions-

The W
Grang Hyatt
Hotel Nikko
Hilton San Francisco Financial District
The Westin

all pretty close to the parade and all around the same price(250+)

good luck...

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

man i seriously can't justify $300 for a place to lay my head down for 8 hours. there are 9 hostels in sf, if i had to, i'd go there for $20/night. some of them even include free meals, internet and pools... i mean if it really came down to it, i wouldn't even mind laying down in a park and passing out.

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
i wouldn't even mind laying down in a park and passing out.

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

if it made me 3 bills richer, i'd do it in a heartbeat!

you never passed out on the beach before?

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

seriously though i'd go with the hostels... great way to meet backpacking tourists from all over the world who come to sf just to party

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:41  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
seriously though i'd go with the hostels...

Old Post Sep-19-2006 23:57  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

I stayed in a cheap hotel in SF(59$)before and it was pretty ugly.- bad part of town and paint comming off the walls...I never heard the end off it from my girlfriend, the place was a complete shit hole.

Old Post Sep-20-2006 00:06  United States
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

there are some places that are decent but less than 300 so you should just check like hotels.com or something.

Old Post Sep-20-2006 00:20  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

werd, i absolutely will not go to any mexican tittybars because of vampire strippers

Old Post Sep-20-2006 02:18  United States
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

the thing im mad about is that the UFC payperview is on sat night. Id much rather watch it after the parade and head out after, but noooooooo, no hotels would offer pay per view shit. and the only sports bar showing it is across town.

i might have to infiltrate someones house and watch it!

Old Post Sep-20-2006 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

priceline.com is your friend

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-20-2006 03:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Hotel Help
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread