Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Whos up for Love Lee?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

Whos up for Love Lee?

Wasssup. So who is all going to the love lee party on the 22nd? Is it 21 and over? Oh and is there gonna be a Meetup or not? Im down to meet some fellow TA's.

Old Post Sep-03-2006 01:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SaintPaddy Click here to Send SaintPaddy a Private Message Add SaintPaddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

I'll prob be there. My grand return if so. :P

Yes, it's 21+

Old Post Sep-03-2006 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

hehehe cool see ya there.

Old Post Sep-03-2006 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SaintPaddy Click here to Send SaintPaddy a Private Message Add SaintPaddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

lee burridge rocked the shit out of mezzanine last year... spundae should bring him here more often! this will be one of, if not the best pre-party of lovefest

Old Post Sep-03-2006 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

hell yea, i'm gonna be there. Plus it's my birthday.

plus one year older. boo

Old Post Sep-03-2006 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SaintPaddy
tranceaddict

well happy mf birthday. I cant think of a better way to spend a birthday then with lee. Cheers mate.

Old Post Sep-03-2006 23:48  United States
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by |Thrax|

plus one year older. boo

Hey, don't despair, it happens to me every four years too, next up 2008! Good thing they don't start LoveFest weekend on mine then, ey?

Old Post Sep-04-2006 00:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|Thrax|
nightmoves.me

so, your ACTUALLY like 9?

nice.

Old Post Sep-04-2006 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for |Thrax| Click here to Send |Thrax| a Private Message Visit |Thrax|'s homepage! Add |Thrax| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
so, your ACTUALLY like 9?

nice.

Always remember to keep that in the proper context when ya say it.

Old Post Sep-04-2006 01:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PicottoIsGod
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

plus one year older. boo

gooooo shet brada

Old Post Sep-04-2006 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PicottoIsGod Click here to Send PicottoIsGod a Private Message Add PicottoIsGod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

HEY I'm knew to these boards, I'm about to transfer as a junior to Stanford so I'm gonna be within reach of the Bay Area for the next 2-3 years.

Just gotta say, Lee Burridge is someone who I've wanted to see for a very long time, and this is my FIRST WEEKEND THERE. Holy crap...get to school just in time for Lee + Love Festival the next day.

what's the easiest way to get from Palo Alto to San Francisco, by the way? I won't have my own car...

Old Post Sep-08-2006 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

from palo alto you have to take caltrain or samtran directly to sf, or to the daly city bart station. btw congrats on getting into stanford

Old Post Sep-08-2006 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Whos up for Love Lee?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread