Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Latest on Official LoveFest Afterparty
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Latest on Official LoveFest Afterparty

Old Post Jul-13-2006 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

boooo oakenfold...

YAY everyone else.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Koolaid74
Supreme tranceaddict

Above & Beyond.... YESHHHHHH

03.15 Simon Patterson [Avalon]

Old Post Jul-13-2006 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Koolaid74 Click here to Send Koolaid74 a Private Message Add Koolaid74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

- Junkie XL (Live)
- Christopher Lawrence
- Dieselboy
- DJ Rap
- Bad Boy Bill
- DJ Dan
- Donald Mother Fuckin' Glaude

That's what I'll be hitting up, if timeslots allow.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 01:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

Lol above and beyond come out like every year for love parade it seems.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 02:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
Lol above and beyond come out like every year for love parade it seems.

and like every other skills party. thisll be the third time ive seen them lmao

Old Post Jul-13-2006 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Am I the only one that doesnt find this line up exciting?

Old Post Jul-13-2006 05:14  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lomeli
Mountain Thug

I find it boring.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 05:24  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Lomeli Click here to Send Lomeli a Private Message Visit Lomeli's homepage! Add Lomeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Am I the only one that doesnt find this line up exciting?

I think it is just the atmospere that will make it exciting. I really didn't care who was up at last years (except boring boy bill) I had a blast. so many people.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

The following statement is my own thoughts and not representative of ANYONE. Get over it!

I personally think the lineup is much more solid this year. I mean in regards in creating the proper environment in each room. The DnB and trance rooms last year were fine, IMO. I just wasn't a big fan of how the main room worked out. Too many genres mixed together. But with the setup this year, things looka better in that regard. While it's not pure crazy trance or anything in the main room, the DJs are hopefully smart enough to feed off each other and create great flow throughout the night. A much better chance of that happening in the main room with this year's lineup compared to last year's. Last year's main room lineup just had too genre clashing. The key to proper flow will be the timeslots. Please be careful with the timeslots!!

Old Post Jul-13-2006 06:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
The following statement is my own thoughts and not representative of ANYONE. Get over it!

I personally think the lineup is much more solid this year. I mean in regards in creating the proper environment in each room. The DnB and trance rooms last year were fine, IMO. I just wasn't a big fan of how the main room worked out. Too many genres mixed together. But with the setup this year, things looka better in that regard. While it's not pure crazy trance or anything in the main room, the DJs are hopefully smart enough to feed off each other and create great flow throughout the night. A much better chance of that happening in the main room with this year's lineup compared to last year's. Last year's main room lineup just had too genre clashing. The key to proper flow will be the timeslots. Please be careful with the timeslots!!

Agreed. I'm also happy with the fact that this year there's something in each room that I want to see, as opposed to just wanting to see Carl Cox, Evil Nine and Ferry like last year.

Old Post Jul-13-2006 07:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
henryv
Henry De Villon

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT 21+

???? whats the age limit?

Old Post Jul-13-2006 07:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Latest on Official LoveFest Afterparty
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread