Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
What do you think of Zidane's attitude?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shameful (there are no excuses) 37 37.76%
Fair (Materazzi deserved it) 55 56.12%
Neither (you have no opinion on this issue) 6 6.12%
Total: 98 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3

That's Malik's girl!!!! FAP!!! I'd hit it! Yum!!! Ooohh... Gumjob!

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven donít want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Lifeís change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Jul-12-2006 06:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

Zidowned!

LINK!!!

Old Post Jul-12-2006 06:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by Inconspicuous
I'm not trying to accomplish anything with this, so regardless of whether you hate him or worship him, just watch this video:

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT???? I MUST HAVE IT!

Awesome! I have a newly-found respect for the man. And honestly, I am a firm believer that there's no such thing as "negative publicity". I think that at least in US, with a single headbutt, Zizu did more to expose the sport than entire WC tourney. It shattered the entire conception that soccer is a "pansy" sport without contact.

Just like rednecks like to watch NASCAR in hopes of crash, I bet they will pay more attention to "soccer", in a hope to catch a glimpse of another fight.

But... Zidane does have a history of violence and being ejected for unsportsman-like behavior. Including jumping on players, head-butting in the pile, and obviously - the infamous incident of few days ago.

still, he's amazing. definitely worthy of "football hall of fame".

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven donít want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Lifeís change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Jul-12-2006 06:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

not sure if this has been mentioned

materazzi goes down and immediately grabs his ankle... which is the most hilarious part of this whole thing for me.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 07:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
Rochester's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
not sure if this has been mentioned

materazzi goes down and immediately grabs his ankle... which is the most hilarious part of this whole thing for me.

& his face.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-12-2006 07:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittleGoku
tranceaddict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixQh...dane%20headbutt

sorry if repost

Old Post Jul-12-2006 10:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LittleGoku Click here to Send LittleGoku a Private Message Add LittleGoku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

materazzi deserved it, he's scum who tries to cheat & kick & talk his way through things. Our entire bar cheered when it happened, sadly it didn't connect to his face. Ok, so it wasn't going to not be a red card, I'm not disputing it, but if it is proven as racist taunts, uefa/fifa should ban materazzi for 12 months. Only by imposing overly strict laws will people learn, there is no place for it in the modern game. Sadly this ass also assaulted Sorin in the champs league & got away with it. He's nothing but a thug who in any other place would get criminal charges for his behaviour.

Old Post Jul-12-2006 11:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

zidane is to be interviewed in about an hours time on french tv

should be interesting...

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for svens_bath Click here to Send svens_bath a Private Message Add svens_bath to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT???? I MUST HAVE IT!

Awesome! I have a newly-found respect for the man. And honestly, I am a firm believer that there's no such thing as "negative publicity". I think that at least in US, with a single headbutt, Zizu did more to expose the sport than entire WC tourney. It shattered the entire conception that soccer is a "pansy" sport without contact.

Just like rednecks like to watch NASCAR in hopes of crash, I bet they will pay more attention to "soccer", in a hope to catch a glimpse of another fight.

But... Zidane does have a history of violence and being ejected for unsportsman-like behavior. Including jumping on players, head-butting in the pile, and obviously - the infamous incident of few days ago.

still, he's amazing. definitely worthy of "football hall of fame".

How to download from sites like YouTube: http://www.dvdhelp.us/php/forums/in...ST&f=120&t=3910

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:08  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

quote:
Originally posted by svens_bath
zidane is to be interviewed in about an hours time on french tv

should be interesting...

I heard about this. do you know what channel is it actually going to be on?
edit:

"In a live interview to be broadcast on Canal Plus at 8.00pm (1700 BST),"

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:12  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by xtr3m
How to download from sites like YouTube: http://www.dvdhelp.us/php/forums/in...ST&f=120&t=3910

Not working (the Firefox extension can't connect the required website).

Anyone else having this kind of problem?

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jul-12-2006 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

quote:

Zidane makes apology for headbutt
Zinedine Zidane headbutts Marco Materazzi during the World Cup final
Zidane reacted to Materazzi's insult by headbutting the defender
Zinedine Zidane has apologised for the headbutt on Italy's Marco Materazzi which earned him a red card in Sunday's World Cup final penalty shoot-out loss.

But the France legend did not reveal what Materazzi said, only confirming that it was "very personal and concerned his mother and his sister".

In a French TV interview, Zidane, 34, said: "I want to ask for forgiveness from all the children who watched that.

"There was no excuse for it. I want to be open and honest about it."

Zidane was sent-off for the headbutt to Materazzi's chest in the second period of extra-time in Sunday's final in Berlin.

His words contradict Materazzi's take on the incident, in which the Italian admitted making an insulting remark to the midfielder, but denied he made reference to Zidane's mother.

Fifa is to investigate Zidane's sending off and the organisation's president Sepp Blatter has hinted that the France star could be stripped of his World Cup best player award.

More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5169342.stm

Old Post Jul-12-2006 19:08  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread