Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
What do you think of Zidane's attitude?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shameful (there are no excuses) 37 37.76%
Fair (Materazzi deserved it) 55 56.12%
Neither (you have no opinion on this issue) 6 6.12%
Total: 98 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
that was me and dont give me that beautiful game shit if your in a match like that your going to want to fuck with someones head to get them off their game. You obviously havent been in anything competitive. Ive said shit to people that I have said racist shit to opponents not because I am racist but it was a good way to make them loose their cool. And guess what they give it right back to you.

god you deserve a good headbutt.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 04:34  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click Here to Email RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

aaaaaaah so when i was calling italians cheaters i was looked down upon... intermilan thank you for proving me right

Old Post Jul-11-2006 04:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittleGoku
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
Ive said shit to people that I have said racist shit to opponents not because I am racist but it was a good way to make them loose their cool.

wtf?

Old Post Jul-11-2006 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LittleGoku Click here to Send LittleGoku a Private Message Add LittleGoku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

lira, the fair option isn't well thought because we don't really know what matzaballs told zidane... so we don't know if it was fair from zidaen's.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by malek
lira, the fair option isn't well thought because we don't really know what matzaballs told zidane... so we don't know if it was fair from zidaen's.

You do have a point here.

Maybe it's too soon indeed to make any judgement on this - it seems not to be the best time to ask this question, and this was indeed posted without thinking much. I'm going to close this thread and ressurect it once the situation becomes clearer.

On second thought, it's a way to analyse people's immediate opinion with little information: this would, most likely, show their opinion to this sort of attitude in general.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Last edited by Lira on Jul-11-2006 at 11:35

Old Post Jul-11-2006 04:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

Behold the power of the internet..lol:

http://www.ggzidane.com/gallery/

Old Post Jul-11-2006 05:17  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nrjizer
vive le deep

If what Mazzeratti said is true, then it's fucking disgraceful, and he deserves far worse than a headbutt to the chest. But NOT on the pitch, in the middle of the game in which you are leading your team to almost certain victory!

Nothing can ultimately justify Zidane's headbutt. France was DOMINATING Italy and could easily have taken the winning goal at any moment. Italy couldn't even get out of their half of the field. When Zidane got sent off, it broke France's momentum.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 05:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nrjizer Click Here to Email nrjizer Click here to Send nrjizer a Private Message Add nrjizer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

ahahahhahahahhaha

Old Post Jul-11-2006 05:30 
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Three official versions now:

1-) The terrorist insult
2-) The sister is a whore insult
3-) The mother insult

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/fr...HM1OFFLEAD.html

He'll apparently explain his behaviour in a day or two. Until then, I'm done speculating.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 06:25  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

http://www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/11450

Does Zidane have sister?!

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Jul-11-2006 06:27  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
god you deserve a good headbutt.

yea well you keep getting cockbutted by the french national team since your serbs sucked it up

quote:
Originally posted by malek
aaaaaaah so when i was calling italians cheaters i was looked down upon... intermilan thank you for proving me right

speaking from the man who was really using racial slurs in postings throughout the World Cup

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Just because you cheat in a game, don't expect others to do the same: a game is to be won within the rules. If you have to distract your opponent by taunting them in order to increase your chances of victory, you shouldn't be playing in the first place.

you live in Brazil come watch some matches here they all do the same thing actually ever player even the most legendary (maldini for example) does this its called trash talking

Old Post Jul-11-2006 06:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Porky
State of Halcyon....

quote:
Originally posted by LuNaSeA
the hell's goin on here, 1 girl posting all the pics of hot ass girls.

hottt!

dani, im lesbian too, i love world cup ladies!

Old Post Jul-11-2006 07:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread