Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
What do you think of Zidane's attitude?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shameful (there are no excuses) 37 37.76%
Fair (Materazzi deserved it) 55 56.12%
Neither (you have no opinion on this issue) 6 6.12%
Total: 98 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by svens_bath
if you cant see the racial slur out of calling zidane a terrorist then you should probably not talk about this anymore to be honest

i know about Zidanes nationality. Still, he took it too personally and could've shrugged it off for fucks sakes. If you can't see how idiotic his action was, then you're probably just as idiotic as he is.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 23:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
oh please who even is saying this i dont think we will ever find out even if materazzi didnt say this Zidane will come out and say he did just to get materazzi in trouble and labeled a racist because that is what the french press is reporting.

its a non issue to me french can go fuck off see you in euro qualifying I bet half you n00bs didnt even know that we have you in the group or know what the Euro is....goodbye 4 year n00bs (not you sven

you have to admit it mustve been somthing pretty low to make him lose it like that. it is known that zidane is very protective of his heritage and a racial slur is something that could provoke a fierce response from him. i realise he is a bit of a hardman, but to do something like that i think you would have to push a very special button in zidane.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 23:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for svens_bath Click here to Send svens_bath a Private Message Add svens_bath to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
if you cant see the racial slur out of calling zidane a terrorist then you should probably not talk about this anymore to be honest

obviously, danny you should shut up.

telling "terrorist" to an italian is not the same as telling it to an "arab".

Old Post Jul-10-2006 23:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by malek
obviously, danny you should shut up.

telling "terrorist" to an italian is not the same as telling it to an "arab".

the irony about it all is he acted like a terrorist would, which was completely unecessary, yet most of you are trying to justify what he did as reasonable.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 23:58  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
the irony about it all is he acted like a terrorist would, which was completely unecessary, yet most of you are trying to justify what he did as reasonable.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter though

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for svens_bath Click here to Send svens_bath a Private Message Add svens_bath to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittleGoku
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by luisjb82

If you can justify racist comments as means to provoke a player, then in my mind you're just another fucked up individual.. No game, No world cup is worth being racist.

And Matterazzi's response is just pathetic... he doesn't know what terrorism is, please.

I know there's a code of honor between players and what is said on the pitch stays on the pitch... but after seeing what happened, someone should step in and clear all this mess.

+1 most intelligent post in this thread

This entire debacle involving racism doesnt suprise me especially coming from the Italian team. Same goes with Spain.
Bunch of idiots.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LittleGoku Click here to Send LittleGoku a Private Message Add LittleGoku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
you have to admit it mustve been somthing pretty low to make him lose it like that. it is known that zidane is very protective of his heritage and a racial slur is something that could provoke a fierce response from him. i realise he is a bit of a hardman, but to do something like that i think you would have to push a very special button in zidane.

Not really, zidanes lost his cool in several circumstances before at juventus he was sent of atleast twice from what i remember for kicking and headbutting the opponent but none proved to be as costly as what he did yesterday and there is absolutely no justification for that.

Even if materazzi did insult his heritage, zidane seemed to forget 15 years of professional experience by headbutting him because he put himself above his team. He should have knocked materazzi out after the final whistle. Atleast then he would have only fucked himself over by getting a fine rather than his team and country since he lost nothing with the headbutt because hes retiring so the suspension isnt really going to hurt his cause.

Im sorry Mr. Zidane, thank you for the 15 years of your genius but in the end you leave the beautiful game with your head down.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:13  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click Here to Email raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter though

well definitely not France's freedom fighter.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:17  Italy
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by raveed
Not really, zidanes lost his cool in several circumstances before at juventus he was sent of atleast twice from what i remember for kicking and headbutting the opponent but none proved to be as costly as what he did yesterday and there is absolutely no justification for that.

Even if materazzi did insult his heritage, zidane seemed to forget 15 years of professional experience by headbutting him because he put himself above his team. He should have knocked materazzi out after the final whistle. Atleast then he would have only fucked himself over by getting a fine rather than his team and country since he lost nothing with the headbutt because hes retiring so the suspension isnt really going to hurt his cause.

Im sorry Mr. Zidane, thank you for the 15 years of your genius but in the end you leave the beautiful game with your head down.

last nights game is incomparable to any other game thugh..last match of your life and its the world cup final...id say it would take something very very severe/serious to make even zidane with his -as you point out- track record.

it was just a spur of the moment thing he did, so i doubt he wouldve waited till afterwards, plus he would be more likely to be charged by the police afterwards.

its hard for everyone in football to take because he has been admired by so many..(for example they had leonardo doing some commentary on the bbc and he was clearly upset by what had happened, depite being very much behind italy for the win)..but i respect him for standing up for something bigger than football. i think im right in saying that everyone of the french team that has spoken about it said zidane left the game with his head held high. i dont know how influential zidane's sending off was to the final outcome anyway to be honest.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 00:31  United Kingdom
tathi
wanderlust

quote:
Originally posted by luv~hat
I think FIFA must consider talk bout the incident with Zidane and asshole Materazzi, hearing explanations from the both two, and sanctioning both players, revisiting their trayectory, specially this video from the imbecile italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpG4AHlZrL4

And for Zizou: GOD BLESS YOU! this fault would't soil your magic!! You are part of a select group, "The Football Giants"

1+! one of the greatest players to bless the game.

Old Post Jul-11-2006 01:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for tathi Click Here to Email tathi Click here to Send tathi a Private Message Add tathi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sinnica Hax
?SYNTAX ERROR

quote:
Originally posted by JM
um... anybody post these yet? if not then here we go. if so, then who cares...

this girl won the "most beautiful woman of World cup 2006" thingie in an Italian magazine, go Sweden!

Old Post Jul-11-2006 01:16  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Sinnica Hax Click here to Send Sinnica Hax a Private Message Add Sinnica Hax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread