Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > world cup's most beautiful goal
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
benni
merci charles

world cup's most beautiful goal

my vote goes to Maxi Rodriguez scoring 2-1 in the game against Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUd520np9M

stunning goal!

Old Post Jul-10-2006 10:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for benni Click Here to Email benni Click here to Send benni a Private Message Add benni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

i agree.

other great goals:

Cambiasso vs Serbia & Montenegro - one of the best collective plays in history

Joe Cole vs Sweden - very similar to Maxi's

Lahm vs Costa Rica - 1st goal of the tournament, fantastic shot as well

Old Post Jul-10-2006 10:21  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
Cambiasso vs Serbia & Montenegro - one of the best collective plays in history

thats my vote.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 10:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chesco
out to lunch

Cambiasso's was my favourite, rodriguez a close second.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 10:24  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for chesco Click here to Send chesco a Private Message Add chesco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

+1 on the cambiasso 25 passes one

Old Post Jul-10-2006 11:14  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click Here to Email fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K.I.K.E.
Old Schooler

Cambiasso one.

And the 4-0 of Spain vs Ukraine, by Torres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZybWmI2U0Q

Old Post Jul-10-2006 12:15  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for K.I.K.E. Click Here to Email K.I.K.E. Click here to Send K.I.K.E. a Private Message Add K.I.K.E. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Cartwright
Supreme tranceaddict

Joe Cole's goal was one of my favourites for obvious reasons but another one I enjoyed and I think went pretty unnoticed was Juniniho's for Brazil in the 4-1 win over Japan.

I don't have a video for it but if anyone can find one its worth watching.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 13:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Cartwright Click here to Send Luke Cartwright a Private Message Visit Luke Cartwright's homepage! Add Luke Cartwright to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

quote:
Originally posted by Luke Cartwright
Joe Cole's goal was one of my favourites for obvious reasons but another one I enjoyed and I think went pretty unnoticed was Juniniho's for Brazil in the 4-1 win over Japan.

I don't have a video for it but if anyone can find one its worth watching.

if i remember it right it was a good shot but Kawaguchi looked bad in that goal - his biggest mistake in the competition, very good goalkeeper.

I prefered the goal fattie Ronaldo scored on the same game - went unnoticed as well.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 14:06  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
if i remember it right it was a good shot but Kawaguchi looked bad in that goal - his biggest mistake in the competition, very good goalkeeper.

I prefered the goal fattie Ronaldo scored on the same game - went unnoticed as well.

you better believe fattie didn't go unnoticed tho.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 15:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

the best was definetly aregentinas but my favourite was france against brazil. zizou's flawless pass and henrys golden touch = perfection.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 18:44  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click Here to Email RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
venomX
ISO salty whenches

quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
the best was definetly aregentinas but my favourite was france against brazil. zizou's flawless pass and henrys golden touch = perfection.

Only cuz roberto carlo's needed a cane to help him get to where henry was

At that point you kind of crossed the rubicon and you might as well lay siege to Rome

Old Post Jul-10-2006 19:02  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for venomX Click Here to Email venomX Click here to Send venomX a Private Message Visit venomX's homepage! Add venomX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djgosher2023
Senior tranceaddict

Re: world cup's most beautiful goal

quote:
Originally posted by benni
my vote goes to Maxi Rodriguez scoring 2-1 in the game against Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUd520np9M

stunning goal!

i give my vote to that goal aswell.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 19:15  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for djgosher2023 Click here to Send djgosher2023 a Private Message Visit djgosher2023's homepage! Add djgosher2023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > world cup's most beautiful goal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread