Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
What do you think of Zidane's attitude?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shameful (there are no excuses) 37 37.76%
Fair (Materazzi deserved it) 55 56.12%
Neither (you have no opinion on this issue) 6 6.12%
Total: 98 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Luke Cartwright

mmm this is one match in which I wouldnt mind getting the red card.

Old Post Jun-15-2006 01:13  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click Here to Email RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

two yellows followed by a red mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Jun-15-2006 01:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

Old Post Jun-15-2006 01:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eddie N MIAMI

Peter Crouchs girl

see what the doing the RoboCrouch can get you

Old Post Jun-15-2006 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie N MIAMI Click here to Send Eddie N MIAMI a Private Message Add Eddie N MIAMI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by malek
i doubt she's from brazil, can they afford Lacoste shoes over there?

No, that was a gift from the government after she swam all the way to Germany, in order to support the team.

The government often presents honourary citizens. They gave me illegal Cambodian immigrants that type everything I dictate through the radio, so I can write posts without having a computer (and they read the threads for me too). I have no need for a hard drive either, as I make them memorise numbers and retrieve all information I want that way.

Brazil rules!

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-15-2006 07:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taub
Way Out East

idk about the first two pics

Old Post Jun-15-2006 08:10  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Taub Click Here to Email Taub Click here to Send Taub a Private Message Add Taub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evil_cookie
indifferent

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI

lol wow

i'd plow that till next world cup.

Old Post Jun-15-2006 08:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for evil_cookie Click here to Send evil_cookie a Private Message Visit evil_cookie's homepage! Add evil_cookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuNaSeA
presque rien

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
Peter Crouchs girl

see what the doing the RoboCrouch can get you

seriously-- HOLY SHIT. drop. dead. GORGEOUS.

Old Post Jun-15-2006 16:27  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for LuNaSeA Click Here to Email LuNaSeA Click here to Send LuNaSeA a Private Message Add LuNaSeA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Martinez
still here

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
No, that was a gift from the government after she swam all the way to Germany, in order to support the team.

The government often presents honourary citizens. They gave me illegal Cambodian immigrants that type everything I dictate through the radio, so I can write posts without having a computer (and they read the threads for me too). I have no need for a hard drive either, as I make them memorise numbers and retrieve all information I want that way.

Brazil rules!

Old Post Jun-15-2006 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Martinez Click here to Send Martinez a Private Message Add Martinez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Martinez
still here

Old Post Jun-15-2006 16:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Martinez Click here to Send Martinez a Private Message Add Martinez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Stop posting white chicks.

Show me some brazilian babes

Old Post Jun-15-2006 17:37  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKII
Senior tranceaddict

cold cup, hot girls

Old Post Jun-15-2006 19:38  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for MKII Click here to Send MKII a Private Message Add MKII to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread