Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > gone in 60 seconds
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wavydalker
Senior tranceaddict

gone in 60 seconds

Old Post Jun-23-2006 08:31  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for wavydalker Click here to Send wavydalker a Private Message Visit wavydalker's homepage! Add wavydalker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTheDream
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
You're impressively stupid, that's for sure. I'd give you advice, but I cannot in good conscience take any action which could potentially increase the odds that you'll reproduce. I'm sorry.

A stupid mans report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand -
Bertrand Russell

Old Post Jun-23-2006 09:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTheDream Click here to Send LiveTheDream a Private Message Add LiveTheDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

74 seconds, actually.

Old Post Jun-23-2006 09:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > gone in 60 seconds
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread