Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kuffdam - Trance Addict MegaMix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
daeus
Superaddict

Kuffdam - Trance Addict MegaMix

MegaMixes suck please stop the indecency !

Most of the tunes are good but shouldnt be played like this at all!

I find trance needs to be drawn out and the sounds appreiciated more not just crammed in to one hour, you need all the "filler" tracks within the classics to make it a whole sounding set in my opinion.

Last edited by daeus on Jun-22-2006 at 21:06

Old Post Jun-21-2006 13:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for daeus Click here to Send daeus a Private Message Add daeus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

Why not?

Old Post Jun-21-2006 13:36  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr_Octopussy
tranceaddict

spot on.

Old Post Jun-21-2006 15:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Octopussy Click here to Send Dr_Octopussy a Private Message Add Dr_Octopussy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

Don't say that

My first {all time favs 1-50) megamix (such a crappy word for it) was very well received, and I am currently working on my second one (51-100) *sob*

Old Post Jun-21-2006 15:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.J.
Back from the dead

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
Don't say that

My first {all time favs 1-50) megamix (such a crappy word for it) was very well received, and I am currently working on my second one (51-100) *sob*

I loved that mix dude!

Keep up the good work

Old Post Jun-21-2006 15:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for A.J. Click Here to Email A.J. Click here to Send A.J. a Private Message Add A.J. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ryarni
In from the cold

Sounds like a bit of fun to me..

'Trance should, trance should'nt' thats a really bad attitude for any genre.

Old Post Jun-21-2006 17:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryarni Click here to Send Ryarni a Private Message Visit Ryarni's homepage! Add Ryarni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoric
Rojiblanco and Bianconeri

quote:
Don't say that

That mix was super and I still listen to it from time to time

Old Post Jun-21-2006 18:17  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for zoric Click here to Send zoric a Private Message Visit zoric's homepage! Add zoric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

i aswell dont like megamixes.. i like breakdowns in trance....

well some of them

Old Post Jun-21-2006 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

It doesn´t matter what you like.

Old Post Jun-21-2006 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Gracjan
Dance To My Beat

i usually like normal sets/compilations, but when i am around ppl that don't usually listen to electronica then megamixes are the way to go. lots of changing and they don't find it as boring as say 7 or 8 mins then some transition then another 7 or 8 mins and another transition..etc.

Old Post Jun-22-2006 00:28  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Gracjan Click here to Send Dj Gracjan a Private Message Add Dj Gracjan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hasneez
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Don't say that

got a link for ur first megamix??

To be honest, i really enjoy those megamixes, and if someone doesn't like them then he shouldn't listen to them and criticize them...

Old Post Jun-22-2006 12:36  Bahrain
Click Here to See the Profile for Hasneez Click here to Send Hasneez a Private Message Add Hasneez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daeus
Superaddict

They just seem like abit of a cash in, Sensation mega mixes

Good for newcomers to the genre defantly, trance for me is a journey through time and space...jk - (mighty boosh quote).

Old Post Jun-22-2006 13:42  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for daeus Click here to Send daeus a Private Message Add daeus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Kuffdam - Trance Addict MegaMix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread