Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite track to take a sh*t to??
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ NEMESIS
Ex trance slayer

Favorite track to take a sh*t to??

This thread is dedicated to all the unoriginal, tiresome, monotonous "favorite/best" threads.

So come on with it! What's your favorite track to take a shit to!

ps. please also list what is your favorite track to eat breakfast to, I was going to make a separate thread for that topic.. but instead will combine the excitement of both threads to one.

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ NEMESIS Click here to Send DJ NEMESIS a Private Message Visit DJ NEMESIS's homepage! Add DJ NEMESIS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

I want royalties for using my idea.

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:04  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

simon & garfunkel - bridge over troubled water

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

uhhm, lisa ekdahl songs

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:11  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

Tom Mangan - Chutney [Size 9 Reinterpretetation] It's great for synchronizing the pushes I do with my ass cheeks.

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ NEMESIS
Ex trance slayer

I'm going to go with:

Prawler - Disco Shit
Mike Monday - That shit was
Cytric - Work that shit

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ NEMESIS Click here to Send DJ NEMESIS a Private Message Visit DJ NEMESIS's homepage! Add DJ NEMESIS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

Salt n Pepa - Push It > *

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi26
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
I want royalties for using my idea.

How the hell did you even remember...

Old Post Jun-20-2006 23:58  India
Click Here to See the Profile for adi26 Click here to Send adi26 a Private Message Add adi26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Shibby
Amphoteric Superbase

Anything by that DJ NEMESIS guy.

Old Post Jun-21-2006 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Shibby Click here to Send DJ Shibby a Private Message Visit DJ Shibby's homepage! Add DJ Shibby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

DJ LUXOR!!11

Old Post Jun-21-2006 00:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

i like taking a shit to my fav songs :x

Old Post Jun-21-2006 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down

Old Post Jun-21-2006 01:02  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite track to take a sh*t to??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSaxophone sound! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatanka - Lost in a dream (DJ Tandu remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread