Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > The BEST Washing Machine Photo EVER
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Koolaid74
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ftse1000
Maybe there should be a race code to enter clubs, If you look like you are Asian, or any of the people in above photo you can't get in, given the fact that Asians aren't the most attractive people to party with.

yay, this coming from a junior TA, no less!

03.15 Simon Patterson [Avalon]

Old Post Jan-26-2010 02:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Koolaid74 Click here to Send Koolaid74 a Private Message Add Koolaid74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Maybe there should be a race code to enter clubs, If you look like you are Asian, or any of the people in above photo you can't get in, given the fact that Asians aren't the most attractive people to party with.

wow it only took 3 1/2 years and 80 posts for the racist to finally weigh in

Old Post Jan-26-2010 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_moua
tranceaddict

quote:

Not cool dude....

Old Post Jan-26-2010 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for j_moua Click here to Send j_moua a Private Message Add j_moua to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:

Its called the "velvet rope"

Old Post Jan-26-2010 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Apeattack
:D

quote:
Originally posted by R!CH
wow it only took 3 1/2 years and 80 posts for the racist to finally weigh in

Well, 3.5 years for a racist to say something openly. Implications abound.

My mixes:
****Favorite Trance Songs of Early 2012 Mix(July 2012)****
****Love & Loneliness Vocal Trance Classics Mix (July 2012)****

Old Post Jan-26-2010 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Apeattack Click here to Send Apeattack a Private Message Add Apeattack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ftse1000
Junior tranceaddict

I guess you guys didn't sense my sarcasm about this whole thread. The point I was trying to make was, you got nothing but Asians crackout pictures, name calling, and I don't see any other group of race being targeted other then Asians. If that isn't racism, then I don't know what is.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ftse1000 Click here to Send ftse1000 a Private Message Add ftse1000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
I guess you guys didn't sense my sarcasm about this whole thread. The point I was trying to make was, you got nothing but Asians crackout pictures, name calling, and I don't see any other group of race being targeted other then Asians. If that isn't racism, then I don't know what is.

I understand your concern, however "Washing Machines" indirectly refer to Asians.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 06:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:

this thread is about washing machines, a group of people who act like idiots in public in the washer fashion. there are other fashions such as guido fashion and plur fashion, but none of these labels are racist because they don't prejudge a race -- whereas saying "ban all asians from the club because fact is they are all ugly" does.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 06:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ftse1000
Junior tranceaddict

well, it is what it is, see it however you like. Mind as well be ban all Asians because they dress funny, dance funny, or not up to your par. BTW, there was no mentioned of guido in the thread. Bottom line is who gives a hoop.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 06:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ftse1000 Click here to Send ftse1000 a Private Message Add ftse1000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mattW
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Mind as well be ban all Asians because they dress funny, dance funny, or not up to your par.

---JFK---

A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

---Bruce Lee---

Old Post Jan-26-2010 06:56  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for mattW Click here to Send mattW a Private Message Add mattW to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Apeattack
:D

quote:
well, it is what it is, see it however you like. Mind as well be ban all Asians because they dress funny, dance funny, or not up to your par. BTW, there was no mentioned of guido in the thread. Bottom line is who gives a hoop.

I give a hoop.

My mixes:
****Favorite Trance Songs of Early 2012 Mix(July 2012)****
****Love & Loneliness Vocal Trance Classics Mix (July 2012)****

Old Post Jan-26-2010 07:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Apeattack Click here to Send Apeattack a Private Message Add Apeattack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:

i guess you missed the point of the guido reference. no one was talking about banning a "race" of people from clubs until you came along. you're the only person making racist remarks here, even if you are feigning sarcasm.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 07:42  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > The BEST Washing Machine Photo EVER
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread