Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Poland > Krakow?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

Krakow?

I'm thinking of taking a holiday to your beautiful country!

Can anyone tell me about it? How much i would expect to pay for a loaf of bread, a half litre of beer for example?

Hotel prices, good hotels, good restuarants. I could use google, but it would be nice to hear from real Polish people.

Thanks Guys!!! Your Help would be much appreciated...

JAY! X

Old Post May-22-2006 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
HODOR

your best bet is to speak to Yan about it. He's been asking me the exact same question about Krakow last year, he'll know better then me, since i live in Warsaw

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post May-22-2006 20:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

Thanks Dude!

Old Post May-22-2006 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kubek1oh1
Junior tranceaddict

I`ll be there in a weeks time. I live there, the good resteurants are around Main Square its called Rynek in polish, and also in Kazimierz area, that is like a walkin distance 10 - 15 from Rynek, many many amazing places to eat at. Hotels well not sure about that how much they might cost different hotels charge different things, some of them are located in the outskirts, Piast, Krak, and they wont charge you as much as the ones located near the center of Krakow.

Loaf of bread costs about 2 zlote, not more then 3 zlote thats for sure. Alcohol depands what you buy and where, vodka 0,7 in a supermarket can go as cheap as 20 zlotych and as much as 40, thats like Finlandia, Smirnoff with some kind of a taste, but normal Polish ones are close to 30 zlotych. Dunno if you want to know anythin else.

Currency one euro will get u about 4 zlote, 1 USD about 3.1 zlotych, any other questions ask.

Stren all the prices for food are much the same so you can fill him up about that.

Old Post May-23-2006 01:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kubek1oh1 Click here to Send Kubek1oh1 a Private Message Add Kubek1oh1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ EsseX
tranceaddict

I think this link should help you :

http://www.krakow.pl/

0,5 l costs about 4-5 złoty (1 euro). Don't buy vodka that's cheaper than 20 złoty (like Starogardzka vodka).

3. Shane 54 - C'est Musique (AvB Remix)
4. Ballearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (Tiesto Powermix)
5. Blank & Jones - Summer Sun (Original Mix)

Old Post May-23-2006 21:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ EsseX Click here to Send DJ EsseX a Private Message Add DJ EsseX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Poland > Krakow?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread