Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Smoked Salvia last night...
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
miamitrance04
I <3 Sarah Palin

Smoking ..umm..something Smoked Salvia last night...

So my friends had told me about this stuff at dinner so after we went back to his house and tried it. He had some 5x stuff apparently there is potency levels. Anyways I took two hits of the stuff and at first i was like "I don't think I got any.." AND THEN I felt like my tongue started vibrating and then the rest of my body and i felt like i was sweating out of every pore in my body. I felt like I was laying on one of those vibrating beds and everyone in the room was looking at me and I was just laughing at anything they said to me. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster for like 30 seconds and then it just stopped. It was the weirdest experience of my life I definetly wasn't expecting that. They were telling me some crazy stories about when they've done 20x apperently the stuff is halucinogen. I didn't halucinate but everything looked so bright to me. Anyways i was wondering if anyone else had tried the stuff. DISCUSS!

Old Post May-15-2006 22:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitrance04 Click here to Send miamitrance04 a Private Message Add miamitrance04 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

inb4tehsunsnail

Old Post May-15-2006 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave

Re: Smoked Salvia last night...

quote:
Originally posted by miamitrance04
I felt like my tongue started vibrating...

Lol, yeah that's how my trips start out.

I have a shit load of 10x.

I might have to do some tonight

Old Post May-15-2006 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Summers Click here to Send Marc Summers a Private Message Add Marc Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitrance04
I <3 Sarah Palin

haha i don't know if could handle any thing more potent then what i had!

Old Post May-16-2006 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitrance04 Click here to Send miamitrance04 a Private Message Add miamitrance04 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J:\Digital
.:The Trip Starts Here:.

quote:
Originally posted by miamitrance04
haha i don't know if could handle any thing more potent then what i had!

Only one way to find out.

Old Post May-16-2006 00:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for J:\Digital Click here to Send J:\Digital a Private Message Add J:\Digital to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave

omg wow...

I just smoked at my favorite smoking spot, and I drove a spaceship home. I don't think I'm gonna do it in my car anymore!

btw, I'm feeling the afterglow pretty nice.

Old Post May-16-2006 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Summers Click here to Send Marc Summers a Private Message Add Marc Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sugardevill
dance to my beat

this stuff is actually legal in canada..they had a big article about it in our paper a couple of months ago...I thought the stuff was illegal...meh...havent tried....

Old Post May-16-2006 01:11  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for sugardevill Click here to Send sugardevill a Private Message Visit sugardevill's homepage! Add sugardevill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marc Summers
I must behave

just do it responsibly.

don't do what I just did.

Old Post May-16-2006 01:14 
simplcake
tranceaddict

i took 4 solid hits but nothing. everyone else in room was laughting hysterically

Old Post May-16-2006 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for simplcake Click here to Send simplcake a Private Message Add simplcake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brady
Supreme tranceaddict

i did 15x before school one day... bad idea.

Old Post May-16-2006 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Brady Click here to Send Brady a Private Message Add Brady to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

smoked some before with weed, did nothing, just felt stoned

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post May-16-2006 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OhJoshPlenty
Junior tranceaddict

i did salvia 10x and took a massive bong it and held itntill i couldnt breath any more. I then look to my frined who had his shirt of and his nipples started melting down his chest i then kinda went out of it made it into this room and my frineds were all laughing at me and in my mind i saw demons flying around me. scary as balls. then i thought that the state i was in was reality and my entire life has been a joke and this was truly me. I was scared shittless took about 15 mins for me to finaly realize i smoked salvia

Old Post May-16-2006 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for OhJoshPlenty Click here to Send OhJoshPlenty a Private Message Add OhJoshPlenty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Smoked Salvia last night...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread