Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > The Art of Motion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yan
fauxhawk

The Art of Motion

http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/43444/

The stair jumping at the end frightened me.

Old Post Apr-06-2006 03:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

wow! neat stuff

http://cache.techie-buzz.com/images/stories/ExtractFramesFromGIFImages_AC55/animated_gif_movies.gif

Old Post Apr-06-2006 04:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

that must have taken them FOREVER

it takes like 5 days to do 10 minutes of stop motion

Last edited by josh4 on Apr-06-2006 at 06:15

Old Post Apr-06-2006 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by josh4
that must have taken them FOREVER

it takes like 5 days to do 10 minutes of stop motion

I'm gonna guess and say this was for an assignment. Maybe a dissertation-equivalent one.

Old Post Apr-06-2006 05:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nils
château flight

haha

Old Post Apr-06-2006 16:31  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for nils Click here to Send nils a Private Message Visit nils's homepage! Add nils to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dirichlet
havin' a nosh...

Ok, that was cool.

Old Post Apr-06-2006 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dirichlet Click here to Send Dirichlet a Private Message Visit Dirichlet's homepage! Add Dirichlet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Timski
Supreme tranceaddict

Aardman animations says that getting 8 seconds of the film done in one day is a good day...

I have no paitence for shit like this... that is why I truly admire it

Old Post Apr-10-2006 03:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Timski Click here to Send Timski a Private Message Visit Timski's homepage! Add Timski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dervish
Your opinion matters.

I still don't get how they did the flying bits? Jump then shoot? Surely not you'd need to hit exactly the same spot every time.

Old Post Apr-11-2006 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dervish Click here to Send Dervish a Private Message Add Dervish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quinders
Supreme tranceaddict

Very good. I'm not entirely sure the end justifies the means though. A serious amount of work must have gone into that and that should be applauded.

Old Post Apr-11-2006 23:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quinders Click here to Send Quinders a Private Message Add Quinders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > The Art of Motion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread