Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Reporter Owned By Horse ! (vid)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cali_33

Reporter Owned By Horse ! (vid)

http://www.enwhore.com/movie/1425-Owned_By_Horse.html

I wonder what happened to this guy hahaha

Old Post Dec-15-2005 21:53 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLiMZ.
Supreme tranceaddict

roflmao bet that knocked him out

Old Post Dec-15-2005 22:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLiMZ. Click here to Send DjLiMZ. a Private Message Visit DjLiMZ.'s homepage! Add DjLiMZ. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

for some reason I cant watch the vid at work since the web page is blocked but if thats the vid I think it is you guys are fuckin morons to laugh at it...

I've seen it couple of days ago and he looks like he was seriously hurt

hope it happens to you

Old Post Dec-15-2005 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLiMZ.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
for some reason I cant watch the vid at work since the web page is blocked but if thats the vid I think it is you guys are fuckin morons to laugh at it...

I've seen it couple of days ago and he looks like he was seriously hurt

hope it happens to you

As it happens my mam owns an horse, and yeh ive being knocked over by it obviously no where near to the extent shown on the vid and that realy did hurt. No dout he was seriously injured he got quite a fucking smack but hey shit happens

Old Post Dec-16-2005 01:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLiMZ. Click here to Send DjLiMZ. a Private Message Visit DjLiMZ.'s homepage! Add DjLiMZ. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillsonic
Senior tranceaddict

poor guy.

Old Post Dec-16-2005 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillsonic Click here to Send chillsonic a Private Message Add chillsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dirichlet
havin' a nosh...

that dude got mercked... wow

Old Post Dec-16-2005 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dirichlet Click here to Send Dirichlet a Private Message Visit Dirichlet's homepage! Add Dirichlet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

cant u guys see that its a guy running with a fake horsehead smacking him in the back of his head?

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Dec-18-2005 04:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lepanto
Makes you HORNY!

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, BOOOOOOOOOOOY

Old Post Dec-18-2005 04:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lepanto Click here to Send Lepanto a Private Message Add Lepanto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxstradamus
Supreme tranceaddict

damn terrorists

Old Post Dec-18-2005 22:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for maxstradamus Click here to Send maxstradamus a Private Message Add maxstradamus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Reporter Owned By Horse ! (vid)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread