Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > A Super Nintendo Web Site ?.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djzero2k
Senior tranceaddict

A Super Nintendo Web Site ?.

Hi to all Guys !. I'm very happy coz my soccer team is the new champion from Argentina !!!. I celebrate till I did'nt felt my knees !!!. It was a perfect day... I had to give a final exam in my university for a subject called "Administration" and I got a powerfull 7 !!!. And then as I told you my team became the new champ !!!.

I wanted to know if anybone of you know a website where I can get info of super nintendo games and download them... Coz I knew the website "CherryRoms", but it seems it went off...

Old Post Dec-15-2005 12:59  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for djzero2k Click here to Send djzero2k a Private Message Add djzero2k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

best thread ever

Old Post Dec-16-2005 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

yo dude, I won the soccer championship. this guy is a liar.

Old Post Dec-17-2005 23:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

TA does not support filesharing.

No ROMs or emulators for you!

Old Post Dec-17-2005 23:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Petrogad
David & Carr

gg @ lfie nub and wtf does powerful 7 mean

Old Post Dec-18-2005 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Petrogad Click here to Send Petrogad a Private Message Visit Petrogad's homepage! Add Petrogad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ek0nomik
it ain't got that swing.

This kid is toast.

Old Post Dec-18-2005 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ek0nomik Click here to Send Ek0nomik a Private Message Visit Ek0nomik's homepage! Add Ek0nomik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Petrogad
lol

Old Post Dec-20-2005 05:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-21-2005 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

River > Boca

Old Post Dec-21-2005 06:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sr126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Petrogad

schools in argentina use a differet grading system than they do in the u.s. they grade from 1-10. 10=A, and 0=you suck

i guess what he is trying to say is that he got a C+ or almost got a B (8) or something.

inter, it's the other way around. boca owns river. if river stops sucking enough to win anything, then we'll talk... ;p

BOCA > river juniors

Old Post Dec-21-2005 08:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr126 Click here to Send sr126 a Private Message Add sr126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

bostero la puta que te pario

Old Post Dec-21-2005 13:52  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

just looking at the thread name I tought you would have spotted an actual existing SNES site and go wtf?

Old Post Dec-22-2005 16:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > A Super Nintendo Web Site ?.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback3 nice ID's from Carl Cox & DJ Jurgen! (p1) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJan Gustafsson - "Eternal Light" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread