Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Marco V - Live @ Innercity 2001 (30-12-2001)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ZinG
RELIC REC.

anyone can figure out what remix Marco V played of Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space ... i like how it starts brilliant!

Old Post Jan-05-2002 19:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

yea i need to know too this remix roxx

Old Post Jan-05-2002 22:52  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click Here to Email _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nbug_uk
tranceaddict

I have to agree it is a top remix but I havn't been able to find out anything about it.

O and another point, Tarantula is not the Tiesto Remix. I know that for sure because I have it myself in vinyl. So can anyone point out which mix it actually is of the faithless tune?

Old Post Jan-07-2002 12:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for nbug_uk Click Here to Email nbug_uk Click here to Send nbug_uk a Private Message Add nbug_uk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drpeer_holland
Leon Bolier Addicted!

A little update:

00. 00:00 Intro
01. 01:23 Marco V - Simulated
02. 07:59 Milo - Jungle of Mirror
03. 11:35 Moongroove- Mirage (Satoshi Remix)
04. 15:00 DrumTech Brothers - Tribaloide
05. 17:32 LX Carbo - Mad Things
06. 21:56 Lisa Loud - The Miles of Sound
07. 24:35 Reeloop - Fucking Society
08. 29:04 ID
09. 34:09 DJ Bismark - Primitive Love (Train Mix)
10. 40:38 Marco V - G.O.D.D (Original Mix)
11. 45:05 Tomaz Filterheadz - Mi Casa Es Su Casa
12. 50:35 Katana - Gemini
13. 55:08 Green Martian - Industry vs Neanderthal - Animal (Acapella)
14. 61:52 ID
15. 63:46 Boca - Miami (.. (?)Remix)
16. 69:16 Saccoman - Revelation (Trance Mix)
17. 72:47 Damn Noa - Home (Like A Prayer) (Marco VIsion Rework)
18. 76:20 Gabry Fasano - Jaiss Bangin (Bang Mix)
19. 80:42 Faithless - Tarantula (Dj Tiesto Remix)
20. 84:39 System 7 - High Planes Drifter (Voyager Remix)
21. 87:55 Cosmic gate - Exploration of Space [Unknown Remix]
22. 94:37 Carambola - Blue horizons (Deepack remix)
23. 99:23 DJ TiŽsto - Urban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix)
24. 104:13 Derb - Derb
25. 108:49 K-Traxx - Noise Tool (Technoboy Remix)
26. 113:52 DJ Tattoo - Lost World (Unknown Mix)
27. 118:38 Marco V - Simulated (Marco Vision mix)

Old Post Jan-07-2002 13:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for drpeer_holland Click Here to Email drpeer_holland Click here to Send drpeer_holland a Private Message Add drpeer_holland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

yea sure its not the tiesto remix of faithless tarantula
i agree with nbug but maybe we re wrong
HELP FOR COSMIC GATE CANT WAIT TILL THE RELEASE

Old Post Jan-07-2002 15:39  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click Here to Email _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nbug_uk
tranceaddict

Dog Running

The artist for track 11 is actually :THOMAZ VS FILTERHEADZ

I know its only a small thing but just to get it right a

Old Post Jan-08-2002 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for nbug_uk Click Here to Email nbug_uk Click here to Send nbug_uk a Private Message Add nbug_uk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max2LC
Maxik - VPM

Exclamation I THINK I KNOW !!!

UHM....ABOUT THE COSMIC GATE, MY FRIEND FROM BMI SENT ME A SAMPLE, I HAVEN'T HEARED THE MARCO V SET....BUT I THINK IT'S

Cosmic Gate - Exploration Of Space (Shokk Remix) or Shoxx or whatever he spells his name..

Song of the moment:
Mla and Gala - A Friend of Joshua

Old Post Jan-08-2002 21:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max2LC Click here to Send Max2LC a Private Message Visit Max2LC's homepage! Add Max2LC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

i think ur not right ur friend certainly meant back to earth (shokk remix) but sure the track is exploration of space and sure its a new mix but whose one????

Old Post Jan-09-2002 00:06  France
Max2LC
Maxik - VPM

Arrow

i know but still...
if he did 1 remix, he might of done 2

Song of the moment:

Old Post Jan-09-2002 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max2LC Click here to Send Max2LC a Private Message Visit Max2LC's homepage! Add Max2LC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

ya maybe......
still a ? to me
Thx anyway

Old Post Jan-09-2002 01:11  France
Max2LC
Maxik - VPM

Arrow

ye well good luck
cya all

Song of the moment:

Old Post Jan-09-2002 03:09  United States
TimeportE
... Addicted Yet ?

Location: The Netherlands in "Limburg City" Maastricht <Attention!!> 3000 posts REACHED

if it isn't exploration of space i absolutely don't know what track it should be.. there are "vocals" in there : "Exploration of Space" .. and i don't think that's a sample he put in there to make it sound better.. !!

Click here for all the Holland TA's, there are a lot of them!!!

Old Post Jan-09-2002 09:46  Aruba
Click Here to See the Profile for TimeportE Click Here to Email TimeportE Click here to Send TimeportE a Private Message Add TimeportE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Marco V - Live @ Innercity 2001 (30-12-2001)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread