Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Hard Fi - Hard to beat (Axwell Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

Hard Fi - Hard to beat (Axwell Remix)

I heard this house track last night, with some guy singing "you know I love ya - just wanna touch ya". I think the DJ said something about it being a Supremes remake, although he might have talked about the previous track. Any ideas?

Last edited by trancaholic on Oct-23-2005 at 17:37

Old Post Oct-23-2005 11:20  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Braxen
Supreme tranceaddict

hard fi - hard 2 beat (axwell rmx)

Old Post Oct-23-2005 13:16  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Braxen Click here to Send Braxen a Private Message Visit Braxen's homepage! Add Braxen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

That's it. Thanks a bunch!

Old Post Oct-23-2005 17:36  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Hard Fi - Hard to beat (Axwell Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread