Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Looking for funniest site ever...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kush paintings
Balance 005 Romantic

Help me. The site was posted here a couple of months ago. The whole site is just a series of one frame cartoons with a 50's type vibe with captions below the pics that were hillariously wrong. One cartoon I can remember was of a baby eating soup and the caption read 'the best thing about babies is they don't know what poison tastes like'. Anyways, Im dying to see this site again, surely somebody must know what the hell Im talking about.

Old Post Oct-06-2005 16:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kush paintings Click here to Send kush paintings a Private Message Add kush paintings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wizniz
operator

Old Post Oct-06-2005 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for wizniz Click here to Send wizniz a Private Message Visit wizniz's homepage! Add wizniz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
reLLik
Senior tranceaddict

sounds funny but the best site ever is maddox.xmission.com

Old Post Oct-07-2005 05:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for reLLik Click here to Send reLLik a Private Message Add reLLik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kush paintings
Balance 005 Romantic

Yeah Maddox was funny. Past tense.

Old Post Oct-07-2005 12:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kush paintings Click here to Send kush paintings a Private Message Add kush paintings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cal
who then now bitches

this it?

Old Post Oct-07-2005 14:23  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Cal Click here to Send Cal a Private Message Add Cal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kush paintings
Balance 005 Romantic

Holy fuck Cal. Thank you.

Old Post Oct-07-2005 15:05  United States
reLLik
Senior tranceaddict

holy shit that was funny, but immature.

Old Post Oct-07-2005 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for reLLik Click here to Send reLLik a Private Message Add reLLik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cal
who then now bitches

quote:
Originally posted by kush paintings
Holy fuck Cal. Thank you.

Dude, thank YOU, I never even seen those before, I just typed in the babies line into google to find the site and I nearly had a goddamn seizure from laughing.

Old Post Oct-07-2005 23:19  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Cal Click here to Send Cal a Private Message Add Cal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hulk Hogan

This site is good

Old Post Oct-08-2005 03:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tech0rz
Supreme tranceaddict

Some of these are funny.

www.explosm.net

Old Post Oct-22-2005 14:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tech0rz Click here to Send Tech0rz a Private Message Add Tech0rz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Palladium
I want you to feel pain

lol

Old Post Oct-26-2005 00:41  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Palladium Click here to Send Palladium a Private Message Add Palladium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

quote:
Originally posted by Tech0rz

Some of these are funny.

www.explosm.net

thats some strange humor but yeah some funny

Old Post Oct-27-2005 13:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Looking for funniest site ever...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId!! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSam Sharp - "Deep" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread