Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2 unknown tracks, please ID
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Thunder_King
tranceaddict

2 unknown tracks, please ID

I have two i need Id'ed. I think they might be done by or have to do with DJ Tiesto, ID - 2 is from live at sensation amsterdam and ID - 1 is from a mix called Impulsion - uplifting and progressive trance (brightside), but im not sure if that's even a real mix. :\

ID - 1

ID - 2

Old Post Dec-21-2006 10:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder_King Click here to Send Thunder_King a Private Message Add Thunder_King to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snowboarder45
Supreme tranceaddict

ID 2- Pulser - Cloudwalking (Astral remix)

Old Post Dec-21-2006 23:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for snowboarder45 Click here to Send snowboarder45 a Private Message Add snowboarder45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder_King
tranceaddict

wow, thanks alot! now just ID - 1 :\

Old Post Dec-22-2006 00:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder_King Click here to Send Thunder_King a Private Message Add Thunder_King to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
demens
Supreme tranceaddict

Please upload elsewhere (for example www.speedyshare.com ).

Old Post Dec-22-2006 11:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for demens Click here to Send demens a Private Message Add demens to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder_King
tranceaddict

ok, ID - 1 is now uploaded here:

id - 1

as well.

Old Post Dec-22-2006 19:25  United States
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

Moogwai - The Labyrinth (Part 1)

Your sample comes from the CD or CD rip of Tiesto - Revolutions...
Cos that is M.I.K.E. - Sunrise At Palamos coming in behind it at the end of the clip

Old Post Dec-22-2006 21:19  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder_King
tranceaddict

oh wow thank you so much, ive been lookin for its name since forever!
man I should of guessed that moogwai did that one too, voila sounded so similar i don't know why the thought never occured to me? impulsion probably was some CD rip from Revolutions.
well thank you so much!all of you!

Old Post Dec-22-2006 21:40  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2 unknown tracks, please ID
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread