Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hydrocodone 2.5/167 Syrup [Vicodin Related Content]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RJT
last minute disco

Question Hydrocodone 2.5/167 Syrup [Vicodin Related Content]

Anyone ever played with this stuff?

I may have stumbled across some, and I realize it's only 2.5mg Hydrocodone to either 167 mg of guafenesin or acetominophin per 15ml dose, but my problem is that I'm unsure which it is combined with, and if it is guafenesin, I am somewhat unsure of what, if any, adverse reactions can be.

Just looking for any personal experiences... And regardless, I'm sure I'll still try it out later and watch "Sin City..."

Peace, Cheers,

Rob

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Yes, Vicodin blows, Xanax is the shit. Whenever I've done the former I was either feeling thoroughly spent, or even nauseated insofar as I would puke once or twice.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
Yes, Vicodin blows, Xanax is the shit. Whenever I've done the former I was either feeling thoroughly spent, or even nauseated insofar as I would puke once or twice.

Vicodin will own your stomach if you don't have anything in it/try to drink a ton on a bunch of it...

And yes, we all know Opiates provide hangovers and benzo's rule, but benzo's aren't painkillers and that's what I'm looking for right now...

I'm not looking for an opinion on the drug itself (I'm not some pharm n00b), but rather some information on the medium through which I am taking it, that being the "elixir" or syrup as opposed to pills...

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

all i read is 'vicodin' and thought of pills and thus disregarded most of your post. did i mention Xanax is the shit?

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
all i read is 'vicodin' and thought of pills and thus disregarded most of your post. did i mention Xanax is the shit?

Indeed you did...

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:45 
klingklang77
blank

Re: Hydrocodone 2.5/167 Syrup [Vicodin Related Content]

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
I may have stumbled across some, and I realize it's only 2.5mg Hydrocodone to either 167 mg of guafenesin or acetominophin per 15ml dose, but my problem is that I'm unsure which it is combined with, and if it is guafenesin, I am somewhat unsure of what, if any, adverse reactions can be.

i have a bunch of guaifenesin and i cant for the life of me remember what it is for? i think i had it prescribed to me for a cold, but i am note sure.

what is it for?

i have never heard of vicodin and guaifenesin 2gether, whereas i have herad of it with acetominophen.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 06:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

guafenesin is an antihistamine or something like that. all i gotta say is, 2.5mg of hydrocodone ain't shit.. you'd have to drink a shitload of that stuff. think- 1 500mg vicodin is 5mg of hydrocodone, and most people eat like three or more of those to get off... so....

one of the risks of drinking a bottle of robitussin DM to trip on the DXM is the risk of OD'ing or having extreme adverse effects to the guanfenesin, so i suggest to not overdo it.

buy an oxy for god's sake.

edit:
quote:
Originally posted by guster
Ot a cpigje expectorant..

yeah that's it. not the cpigje part

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Last edited by Omega_Blue on Aug-18-2005 at 06:50

Old Post Aug-18-2005 06:30  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click Here to Email Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
guster
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Hydrocodone 2.5/167 Syrup [Vicodin Related Content]

quote:
Originally posted by klingklang77
i have a bunch of guaifenesin and i cant for the life of me remember what it is for? i think i had it prescribed to me for a cold, but i am note sure.

what is it for?

Ot a cpigje expectorant.. aboslute no psydhoaciv powers.

Now tcough medicie i get ithe liquid stuff.. hydo-turssin! I
need to devolp a cold soon.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 06:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for guster Click here to Send guster a Private Message Add guster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

shareplz

Old Post Aug-18-2005 16:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hydrocodone 2.5/167 Syrup [Vicodin Related Content]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread