Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > ping pong matrix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Driguez
deeeper darker drumz

ping pong matrix

http://crass.on.ru/flash/pingpong.html

make sure to watch it all,nice

Click Here For My Mixes on Musicv2

Old Post Aug-15-2005 18:10  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Driguez Click here to Send Driguez a Private Message Add Driguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

I honestly believe that every AND their dogs have seen this thing.

Old Post Aug-15-2005 19:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

quote:
Originally posted by Yan
I honestly believe that every AND their dogs have seen this thing.

I haven't until now

that's hilarious

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Old Post Aug-15-2005 20:10  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
I haven't until now

that's hilarious

Vern...

I'm a bit embarassed to be associated with you.

Just playing.

So like... did you know that my last name is Vernikov?

Old Post Aug-16-2005 01:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mystre
HyperStealth TranceAddict

Good find, whered u find it on ta 4 years ago?

Old Post Aug-16-2005 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mystre Click here to Send Mystre a Private Message Add Mystre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Driguez
deeeper darker drumz

quote:
Originally posted by Mystre
Good find, whered u find it on ta 4 years ago?

if you seen it why waste your time and post?

Old Post Aug-16-2005 03:31  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Driguez Click here to Send Driguez a Private Message Add Driguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

quote:
Originally posted by Driguez
if you seen it why waste your time and post?

Why waste our time and post a repost of a repost of another dozen or so reposts? Search for it. There is so much shit shown over and over many times a year. Just because you are new here and think we havent seen it doesnt mean that it is true.

So please use that button in the upper right corner and see if its been around like a french whore...

Old Post Aug-16-2005 07:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for _Nut_ Click here to Send _Nut_ a Private Message Add _Nut_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Driguez
deeeper darker drumz

quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
Why waste our time and post a repost of a repost of another dozen or so reposts? Search for it. There is so much shit shown over and over many times a year. Just because you are new here and think we havent seen it doesnt mean that it is true.

So please use that button in the upper right corner and see if its been around like a french whore...

wow,i guess being a member of ta for a couple of yrs makes you "important" or "special"well im not gonna search every single thing im goin to post,again,if you know its a repost why bother? and who cares if its a repost,you probably seen it,others have not,just because you dont like "repost" doesn't mean that we have to search for shit,just to please you or to not to piss you off,honestly i dont give a shit if you like it or not

Old Post Aug-16-2005 18:56  Puerto Rico
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
and who cares if its a repost

Swamper, the owner and admin.

quote:
,you probably seen it,others have not

I guarantee you that at least 95% of the visitors to the Humour Forum have seen this video. The other 5% come in once every few months.

quote:
,just because you dont like "repost" doesn't mean that we have to search for shit

Actually, you DO have to search for "shit". The rules require you to run a search prior to posting a topic so that you don't take up any more space on Swamper's server.

quote:
honestly i dont give a shit if you like it or not

You should. Otherwise you'll be banned in no time.

Old Post Aug-17-2005 02:25 
AminWRX
Junior tranceaddict

Damn you got told!

They're all right though, don't be a noob.

Old Post Aug-17-2005 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for AminWRX Click here to Send AminWRX a Private Message Add AminWRX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
e_bukur

fuck thats funny. how you can see the guy with the stick and the ping pong ball make it even funnier. lmao. that was great.

Old Post Aug-18-2005 03:24 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

I swear this is years old lol. I first saw this on the tv and then later was spreading off the net like crazy...

Old Post Aug-18-2005 07:40  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > ping pong matrix
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread