Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > amazing breakdance
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
P4z!
see you in another life

amazing breakdance

http://www.stupidcollege.com/items/Amazing-Breakdance

some of those moves are out of this world!

Old Post Jul-23-2005 04:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

nasty nasty nasty!
+1
The guy who does the hand stand but leans his legs back before they hit the gound rocks!

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post Jul-23-2005 05:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kanadianiceman
Supreme tranceaddict

i didnt know having good breakdancing skillz could get you a 50k job......

Old Post Jul-23-2005 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kanadianiceman Click here to Send kanadianiceman a Private Message Visit kanadianiceman's homepage! Add kanadianiceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillsonic
Senior tranceaddict

amazing. probably one of the best breakdancing vids i've ever seen. thanks for the share.

Old Post Jul-23-2005 05:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillsonic Click here to Send chillsonic a Private Message Add chillsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CKYTEP
ObsceneDirtyFilthyImmoral

It's all in the hips.. its all in the hips

I still think Kujo from Detours is better then him...

Old Post Jul-23-2005 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CKYTEP Click here to Send CKYTEP a Private Message Visit CKYTEP's homepage! Add CKYTEP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdawn
RetroActive

nice one!

most of it looks to me as if it must hurt like hell

RetroActive 4

Old Post Jul-23-2005 16:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Driguez
deeeper darker drumz

WoW

Click Here For My Mixes on Musicv2

Old Post Jul-23-2005 20:38  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Driguez Click here to Send Driguez a Private Message Add Driguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quinders
Supreme tranceaddict

Top class stuff!!! How fit would you have to be to do that? Some of those moves were gravity defying.

Old Post Jul-23-2005 22:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quinders Click here to Send Quinders a Private Message Add Quinders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StraightEdge
Junior tranceaddict

wow. that was some amazing skill being used

Old Post Jul-24-2005 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StraightEdge Click here to Send StraightEdge a Private Message Visit StraightEdge's homepage! Add StraightEdge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Nut_
North x NorthWest

quote:
Originally posted by kanadianiceman
i didnt know having good breakdancing skillz could get you a 50k job......

If people are doing something they love and enjoy, fuck money.

I know a few chicago, STL and Milwaukee b-boys that are college educated, have great jobs and make good money. Do you assume that because they dress the way they do, dance the way they dance and act how they do when they are breaking.... that they are scum?

Fuck off and learn about culture .. going from the age old saying .. you cant judge a book by its cover.

Old Post Jul-25-2005 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for _Nut_ Click here to Send _Nut_ a Private Message Add _Nut_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

Un-fuking-believable stuff! I watched it 2 times straight. NICE.

Old Post Jul-25-2005 07:19  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Son of a motherless goat!!!

that was some crazy shit... I wouldn't even battled the girl.. she had some crazy footworxx!!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jul-27-2005 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > amazing breakdance
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIf your up for a challenge, help me! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Darey pres. Li Kwan - "Point Zero" (Sensorica Remake) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread