Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Estima - "Hitman's Paradise" (Radio version)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jimmybrite
Junior tranceaddict

Invisible Grin Ravers Paradise

I'm looking for the name of the band(dj whatever) THat did this song, I only get Ravers paradise in the title, In the song it says "Welcome, to ravers paradise"(With echo in paradise)
Tx Jean-Michel

Old Post Dec-08-2001 09:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jimmybrite Click here to Send jimmybrite a Private Message Add jimmybrite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jimmybrite
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Ravers Paradise

quote:
Originally posted by jimmybrite
I'm looking for the name of the band(dj whatever) THat did this song, I only get Ravers paradise in the title, In the song it says "Welcome, to ravers paradise"(With echo in paradise)
Tx Jean-Michel

PLEASE ID THIS it's not hard it's like commercial trance or eurodance maybe... here's a sample

Old Post Apr-06-2002 01:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jimmybrite Click here to Send jimmybrite a Private Message Add jimmybrite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

haven't the faintest clue, but I would also like to know what this tune is.

Old Post Apr-07-2002 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jimmybrite
Junior tranceaddict

yeah

weird I've been trying to Id this for years.. it kind of has a sentimental value.. it's commercial and all.. but it's one of my first ever trance tunes I listened to !!!!

Old Post Apr-08-2002 01:06  Canada
jimmybrite
Junior tranceaddict

Drunk DUDE

U from ottawa how cool hehe I'm in the next city hahaha cool heh (Gatineau)

Old Post Apr-08-2002 01:07  Canada
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

From Gatineau, eh? Kewl
When's the city supposed to merge? No more gars d'hull. lol
Club much over there? I've been to Willy's and The Living Room in Gatineau/Hull. Usually I stay on this side of the river though.

Old Post Apr-09-2002 18:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jimmybrite
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by USMC_Greg
From Gatineau, eh? Kewl
When's the city supposed to merge? No more gars d'hull. lol
Club much over there? I've been to Willy's and The Living Room in Gatineau/Hull. Usually I stay on this side of the river though.

We've been merged since january.. buckingham, aylmer, touraine, hulll and gatineau is now The great big city of GATINEAU
I've never been to willys.. (17 yrs old) i've only been to illusion(ottawa) groove lounge after-hours(there were only 3 actually and then it got busted)(hull)

Old Post Apr-10-2002 05:59  Canada
DJ-GHA
tranceaddict

Satan (eek!)

Incredible Song... needs to be Id

Old Post Apr-11-2002 21:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-GHA Click here to Send DJ-GHA a Private Message Add DJ-GHA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

quote:
Originally posted by jimmybrite

We've been merged since january.. buckingham, aylmer, touraine, hulll and gatineau is now The great big city of GATINEAU
I've never been to willys.. (17 yrs old) i've only been to illusion(ottawa) groove lounge after-hours(there were only 3 actually and then it got busted)(hull)

Illusions is closed down from what I hear, and my bro goes to willy's and he's only 15.
My old man is from buckingham, and my uncle lives in hull.
I heard about an after hours place next to OnTap in the market. I go to OnTap often and I've never seen it. Any ideas?

Old Post Apr-12-2002 05:13  Canada
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

The sample is

"Estima - Hitman's Paradise (Radio version)"

And she says hitmans paradise
only track i have where they say "Ravers paradise" is

"Ravers World - ParadiseOfRave" maybe that was the one you meant? Dunno...anyway im 100% about the Hitman track

Old Post Apr-12-2002 05:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Estima - "Hitman's Paradise" (Radio version)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID_vocal_summer_disco_6 PLZ ID [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSe Sa & Erin - In My Life (Syke & Sugarstarr Main Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread