|Originally posted by dj_alfi |
my launch box is the only vaporizer i've tried. still getting used to the feeling, not sure if im lovin' it or just liking it.
i want to try out a volcano to see how the high compares, but i don't know anyone who has one.
I have to defer you to post higher up (ha! higher!) - anywho. Vaporizers operate for the most part at lower temp than you burning it. What I found out is that my vape high is different from burn high. Perhaps because at higher temp, different ingredients are released.
toking from the bong is more intense than vaping that shit. vaping is cool too but just takes too long to get fucked up. set up, heat up, inflation, yada yada.
don't get me wrong - it's still good. just different. My buddy brought his volcano over. Here's what I found out:
1. thing is huge. think size of blender base + ~1 - 1.5 foot bag.
2. prep is somewhat time consuming. time to set up about 5 mins.
3. Bag is crinkly and noisy, pumping the bag is noisy too. It's not loud but audible enough to hear it being in use - if noise is a concern, this may not be a good option
4. Bags are fragile - you'll be buying extras, right? Also, I know it's super duper stupid paranoid but if you're concerned about dumpster diving (nosy neighbors, your sig.other, parents, DA MAN!!!) - don't dispose vape bags in your trash
5. Only works plugged in - did I say it was bulky?
6. One or two fully inflated bags will F*CK you up big time. (good thing)
7. Buzz is different.
I use NO2 Vapir - a bit of a pain, some plasticky taste, screens are hard to come by, aftermarket screens are hard to fit.... but - most of the concerns above are addressed and it's portable/rechargeable. Full charge will give you solid 20 - 30 mins of use. (YMMV)... oh and it's about 1/3 of the price of Volcano.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate