Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
riffruff
tranceaddict in training

alon the acid master
as you already know, i really love the set
great vibes, in both parts
keep on the good work

ve tikne kvar shanay! alon ta'ase li set!

Old Post Sep-29-2005 22:35  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for riffruff Click here to Send riffruff a Private Message Add riffruff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Oblique memories

quote:
Originally posted by riffruff
alon the acid master
as you already know, i really love the set
great vibes, in both parts
keep on the good work

ve tikne kvar shanay! alon ta'ase li set!

thanks mate

Old Post Oct-02-2005 16:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click Here to Email Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Love

quote:
Originally posted by Psy-T
thanks mate

i love alonyar

Old Post Oct-02-2005 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
canadian didjer
Supreme tranceaddict

all those huge names... rob acid, ART OF TRANCE!!!!, ELECTRIC U!!!, etc,etc. you have a massive collection of psy and acid, thats pretty cool... i've been trying to find where those awesome squelches come from... i am a huge fan of art of trance and i haven't yet heard easter island so i guess im in for a surprise....

oh uh... did you get the name "down the rabbit hole" from "what the bleep do we know?" if not see it, honestly as strange as it sounds, it's the best documentary you'll ever see. it is amazing....
anw looking forward to hearing this set....

Old Post Oct-19-2005 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for canadian didjer Click here to Send canadian didjer a Private Message Add canadian didjer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
canadian didjer
Supreme tranceaddict

wooooowwww listening to part one... amazing, this is so well done.... you can barely tell where one thing ends and another begins... feels like one massive 200 minute track. oh bythe way... just getting over the 20 minute mark... holy crap... well done.

my cousin bought acid attack (came out in '96) i really didn't like it, then i got into psy and found lots of the stuff was made with the 303, squelches and basslines and stuff... i started looking for acid trance... this stuff is pretty neat... this would be good driving (that's a compliment).

Old Post Oct-19-2005 19:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for canadian didjer Click here to Send canadian didjer a Private Message Add canadian didjer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

it's down?

Old Post Jan-05-2006 11:09  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Oblique memories

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
it's down?

yeah, unfortunately something happened to nou's server, he's sorting it out and hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Old Post Jan-05-2006 16:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click Here to Email Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Oblique memories

it's back up, download at will

Old Post Jan-06-2006 21:31  Israel
Cloud
housy

Thumbs up

I love part 1
and I love Yeke Yeke...classic

U should play Fingers Inc. - Can You Feel it with vocals from Chuck Roberts tho.

Old Post Jan-07-2006 22:57  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Oblique memories

300+ downloads in 5 days and only one reply?

Old Post Jan-11-2006 01:50  Israel
Clovis
techno jungle shit

I lost CD 3 and 4! lol

Good thing I have the mp3 still

CD1 and 2 are the own.

Old Post Jan-11-2006 04:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click Here to Email Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

P.S. This is one of, if not the, greatest mixes ever posted in this forum...

Old Post Jan-11-2006 05:54  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click Here to Email Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread