Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
heathendeity
tranceaddict in training

what is the exact url of this mix?
i keep trying to download it and it gets about 12% then says the server was reset, so i want to try to use reget and just get a little at a time but i need the full url and cant see it

Old Post Jun-20-2005 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for heathendeity Click here to Send heathendeity a Private Message Add heathendeity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
heathendeity
tranceaddict in training

thanks

Old Post Jun-20-2005 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for heathendeity Click here to Send heathendeity a Private Message Add heathendeity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtractorfan
tranceaddict Supreme

wow thats a massive mix, good work!

Old Post Jun-20-2005 05:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for xtractorfan Click here to Send xtractorfan a Private Message Visit xtractorfan's homepage! Add xtractorfan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

checking out this amazingly long set now...

Old Post Jun-23-2005 14:53 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xls
Supreme tranceaddict

fucking awesome. so many of these tracks take me back. the early Hardfloor stuff, Robert Armani...

Old Post Jun-24-2005 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for xls Click here to Send xls a Private Message Visit xls's homepage! Add xls to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Streakfury
Angrily Running Naked

I've finally found time to listen to this mammoth of a set, and what a mammoth it is. To be honest, I'd not heard a lot of acid, but this kinda makes up for it lol.

Some nice tunes going on there, especially in the first half, with quality mixing as always. I think you've definately made a fan of acid out me, hehe. More, more, more!!

Old Post Jun-28-2005 00:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Streakfury Click Here to Email Streakfury Click here to Send Streakfury a Private Message Visit Streakfury's homepage! Add Streakfury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djwright
tranceaddict

Dancing Dude

great work. keep it up.

Old Post Jun-28-2005 06:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djwright Click here to Send djwright a Private Message Add djwright to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

mint set, and i would prefer part 2 to part 1, but they are equally good

quote:
Originally posted by Estella
so does your "this is acid" production.. THAT i can handle. Take Chrissi's vocals out. She sounds like a cum gurgling trans. hahaa.

chrissi's vocal is teh awesomness

Old Post Jun-28-2005 21:46  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click Here to Email montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fuct4less
Tape recorders & earwaxxx

Just finished re-listening to the second part again and I must say that this is an excellent fucking set, man. The tracklisting flows incredibly well, and the track selection is nothing short of awesome; from the classics like Acid Eiffel, Can You Feel It, and Acperience to the less acknowledged ones, it all comes together very nicely. I particularly enjoyed the latter part of the first set and the beginning of the second (that track you did with Echoes is bangin'!), but I loved it all, especially that BPC remix at the end. Again, 'tis an excellent piece of work, bro.

PS, I see what you meant about that Spiritual Healing track. It's very soothing.

[ Romans Chapter 1, Verse 6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Old Post Jun-30-2005 23:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for fuct4less Click Here to Email fuct4less Click here to Send fuct4less a Private Message Add fuct4less to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-T
Oblique memories

thanks a lot again!

Old Post Jul-01-2005 20:09  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-T Click Here to Email Psy-T Click here to Send Psy-T a Private Message Visit Psy-T's homepage! Add Psy-T to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Derek you are one smart number.

Come to LA and smoke Hookah with us sometime

Old Post Jul-02-2005 03:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click Here to Email Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

damnit.. is anyone sharing this on peer to peer or something? PM please. i've got most of the part 1 now, but still can't resume the download. superb tracks so far, loving it.. the deep, mellow acid is my fav kind of it

Old Post Jul-03-2005 23:24  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Psy-T - Down The Rabbit Hole (400 minute long acid set)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread