Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Gouryella video
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jrbuddha
Senior tranceaddict

http://www.gouryella.com/bb.wvx

Posting a thread about this wastes everyone's time

Old Post Jun-03-2005 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jrbuddha Click here to Send jrbuddha a Private Message Add jrbuddha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

Beautiful track.

What version is that again.?

Old Post Jun-03-2005 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quinders
Supreme tranceaddict

Whoever directed this video has been watching a lot of Chris Cunningham's stuff!! Bit of a bad rip off I think.

Old Post Jun-03-2005 18:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quinders Click here to Send Quinders a Private Message Add Quinders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Cartwright
Supreme tranceaddict

Damn I thought it was gonna be the Gouryella - Gouryella video, that video cracks me up with that guy running around all over the place.

Will see if I can hunt it down.

Old Post Jun-03-2005 18:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Cartwright Click here to Send Luke Cartwright a Private Message Visit Luke Cartwright's homepage! Add Luke Cartwright to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mystre
HyperStealth TranceAddict

Wow thats really great I somehow tricked myself into thinking it was gona be a new a video, way to go I bet that must be the first time u seen the vid eh

Old Post Jun-04-2005 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mystre Click here to Send Mystre a Private Message Add Mystre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Driguez
deeeper darker drumz

quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Beautiful track.

What version is that again.?

ligaya,i think its green court mix

Click Here For My Mixes on Musicv2

Old Post Jun-04-2005 17:04  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Driguez Click here to Send Driguez a Private Message Add Driguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saka
LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Luke Cartwright
Damn I thought it was gonna be the Gouryella - Gouryella video

+1 although I hate that video.

Old Post Jun-04-2005 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saka Click here to Send Saka a Private Message Add Saka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neiil_yates
tranceaddict

nah its the vedio vocal mix, not the green court mix

Old Post Jun-05-2005 17:12  Albania
Click Here to See the Profile for neiil_yates Click here to Send neiil_yates a Private Message Add neiil_yates to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saka
LOL

When is it released,or is it already?

Old Post Jun-09-2005 09:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saka Click here to Send Saka a Private Message Add Saka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Caine
Supreme tranceaddict

As I remember, this is 5-6 years old

still great track and nice video

Old Post Jun-09-2005 13:47  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Caine Click here to Send Dj Caine a Private Message Visit Dj Caine's homepage! Add Dj Caine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saka
LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Caine
As I remember, this is 5-6 years old

still great track and nice video

I have alot to learn still lol

Old Post Jun-13-2005 12:57 
Laszlo
The weekend has landed

Location: Szekelyföld Status: Official Montreal Canadiens fan of TA

Great track but the vocals make me wanna puke...cheesier than ian van dahl ffs

www.laszlo.se

Old Post Jun-13-2005 17:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Laszlo Click here to Send Laszlo a Private Message Visit Laszlo's homepage! Add Laszlo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Gouryella video
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeautiful Melody, Help ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread