Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Cop Shoots Woman with Taser(LMAO)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tufan
Junior tranceaddict

Cop Shoots Woman with Taser(LMAO)

What an HARDCORE motherfucking cop he is..

The Bitch Deserved It

...QuicKTime Needed 2 view the video..

Shitz hilarious..

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localn...aser_video.html

Old Post Jun-02-2005 15:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tufan Click here to Send Tufan a Private Message Add Tufan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aled Mann
Supreme tranceaddict

That howling seriously did my fcuking head in! I'd have taped her mouth and tazed her a 3rd time.

Coming Soon
Miikka Leinonen :: Shadow Heart (Aled Mann Pres. Solace Remix) (Alter Ego Records)
Mekk :: Restless (Aled Mann Edit) (Discover Dark)

Previous Releases
Aled Mann :: Cold Fusion (Inc. John Askew & Sean Tyas Remix) [Discover] - Out Now
Activa Ft. Aled Mann :: In Essence (Inc. Matt Hardwick Vs Smith & Pledger Remix) [Somatic Sense] - Out Now
Stenna :: Skyline (Inc. Arizona Remix) [Flux Delux] - Out Now
Aled Mann :: Flashback (Inc. George Hales Remix) [Bonzai Music]
- Out Now
John O'Callaghan & Bryan Kearney :: Restricted Motion (Aled Mann Remix) [Discover] - Out Now

www.aledmann.com

Old Post Jun-02-2005 17:00  Welsh
Click Here to See the Profile for Aled Mann Click here to Send Aled Mann a Private Message Visit Aled Mann's homepage! Add Aled Mann to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
retiro
Supreme tranceaddict

Justice at last! Still didn't shut her up though!

Old Post Jun-02-2005 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for retiro Click here to Send retiro a Private Message Add retiro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

justice.

Anytime your working any job, there will always be a bitch to ruin your normal day

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post Jun-02-2005 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

true ^^

Old Post Jun-02-2005 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShioN
tranceaddict in training

bitch needed to get tazor another time

Old Post Jun-02-2005 23:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ShioN Add ShioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jrbuddha
Senior tranceaddict

LOL...Awesome...dumb bitch

Posting a thread about this wastes everyone's time

Old Post Jun-03-2005 00:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jrbuddha Click here to Send jrbuddha a Private Message Add jrbuddha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kanadianiceman
Supreme tranceaddict

maybe next time you wont be so full of yourself and proove them wrong in court???

honestly what a dumb women cant wait until she sees that video of herself

Old Post Jun-03-2005 06:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kanadianiceman Click here to Send kanadianiceman a Private Message Visit kanadianiceman's homepage! Add kanadianiceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
grooviebeats
peanut butter jelly time

quote:
Originally posted by Aled Mann
That howling seriously did my fcuking head in! I'd have taped her mouth and tazed her a 3rd time.

When she started howling my dogs went nuts!

Old Post Jun-03-2005 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for grooviebeats Click here to Send grooviebeats a Private Message Visit grooviebeats's homepage! Add grooviebeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quinders
Supreme tranceaddict

They shouldn't have tasered her, they should have fucking shot her! She didn't half get out of the car quickly whenever he used the taser on her.

Old Post Jun-03-2005 18:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quinders Click here to Send Quinders a Private Message Add Quinders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R.j.
Di piú! di piú! di piú!

what an annoying bitch, god, when he tazed her a big smile went on my face.

Mixed Genre Mixes [50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s]:
MGM 6 /
MGM 5 / MGM 4 /
MGM 3 / MGM 2 / MGM 1

Electronic Dance Music Mixes:
EDM 7

Old Post Jun-03-2005 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R.j. Click here to Send R.j. a Private Message Add R.j. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XoxidE
Senior tranceaddict

HAHA, it was funny that she was saying on the phone everything the cop was doing, im getting arrested, hes pointing a gun at me, ahaha, she deserved it

Old Post Jun-03-2005 20:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XoxidE Click here to Send XoxidE a Private Message Visit XoxidE's homepage! Add XoxidE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Cop Shoots Woman with Taser(LMAO)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread