So I splurged and bought a coupla higher $ boozes. See if you have any similar tastes:
1. Glenn Fiddich - Special Reserve single malt scotch whiskey 12 yr
-very smooth so far. Nice flavor, not the more smokier/peat taste, which was what I was kinda shooting for (suggestions?), but very tasty nonetheless
2. Evan Williams single barrel vintage Kentucky straight bourbon 12 yr
-my favorite purchase thus far, and what I'm currently sipping. I was a more Knob Creek drinker prior to this, but the step up to single barrel makes all the world a difference.
3. Cabo Wabo Anejo Tequila - haven't tried it yet, so I'll comment later when I do. Recommended by the alcoholic old man at the liquor store, however.
4. Level 1 Vodka - excellent for martinis. Not a straight up drinker of vodka at all. I usually need a splash of olive juice to go with it, but in terms of vodkas this is very good.
5. 12 pack of Pacifico. Favorite beer right now. I can't for the life of me figure out how I went from being a Pale Ale/IPA and Porter/Stout drinker to a Mexican beer drinker, but I can't get off this shit right now.
Off to bed for my fucking classes in the morning. Fuck me, did I really have to go back to school?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?!
Oh well, I guess without school I wouldn't have a little extra in school loans to purchase the alcohol mentioned above.
Whence September dusk grows crisper still,
with leaves all crimson conquered,
I yearn to shout,
and dance about,
and stick pickles in my honker...