Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > This kid crys like a pusay.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

This kid crys like a pusay.

http://www.vagenisonline.com/clips/...nlineDOTcom.wmv

Old Post Feb-10-2005 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghost Raver
Senior tranceaddict

Older than my ass and so what if he cries when he gets hurt like a shit? People are different anyway... That really has to hurt and yes, I laughed at the video clip, but only to the great looking jump he did. Falling down like that and crying aren't that funny then....

Old Post Feb-10-2005 21:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost Raver Click here to Send Ghost Raver a Private Message Add Ghost Raver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
razerscutpeople

...dude, thats not funny, yea the crash is kinda funny but breaking your arm hhurts like a bitch...although, my 5 year old cousin didnt cry when he broke his arm on my trampaline...i think he was in shock tho...

Old Post Feb-11-2005 00:45 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

Stupid kids

first the skater who broke his leg asked for it, like any fuckin stupid skaters out there

secundo his buddies are fuckin morons cause they stand there and almost find it "cool" that their friend just broke a part of his body I'd break the damn cam in half

stupid kids

Old Post Feb-11-2005 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

I love how before he railed over the chain, that other kid pulled the chain up on him. I would've kicked his ass.

Old Post Feb-11-2005 04:00  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

I think I forgot to say "stupid kids" !

Old Post Feb-11-2005 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innervision
tranceaddict

I didn't cry when I snapped my humerous during arm wrestling. However, 3 months in a cast/brace was definitely worth crying about.

Im sorry, but that kid is a royal pussy. Tne medic comes and hes still crying.

Kids these days...

Weekend World - Slo Mo

Old Post Feb-11-2005 05:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Innervision Click here to Send Innervision a Private Message Visit Innervision's homepage! Add Innervision to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghost Raver
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Innervision
I didn't cry when I snapped my humerous during arm wrestling. However, 3 months in a cast/brace was definitely worth crying about.

Im sorry, but that kid is a royal pussy. Tne medic comes and hes still crying.

Kids these days...

God damnit... People are different and some of those kind of things just don't hurt as much as the same for somebody else and then if you get in shock after you break a part of your body, you won't start crying like that. This video clip or any clip you see where someone breaks his arm or leg and start to cry, they have nothing to do with you if you didn't start to cry. You either start to cry or then just see that you broke some part of your body and that's it. What's so bad in crying when you get hurted, even if you didn't be like that yourself? I don't know would I cry if I broke my arm. I haven't broke any part of my body yet and I hope I will never break any part of my body.

It's so damn hard to explain but sometimes breaking some part like arm hurts more and some people feel the pain easier and some people just don't need so much to start crying and some people just think that crying is forbidden or something

Old Post Feb-11-2005 16:36  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost Raver Click here to Send Ghost Raver a Private Message Add Ghost Raver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
razerscutpeople

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Raver
God damnit... People are different and some of those kind of things just don't hurt as much as the same for somebody else and then if you get in shock after you break a part of your body, you won't start crying like that. This video clip or any clip you see where someone breaks his arm or leg and start to cry, they have nothing to do with you if you didn't start to cry. You either start to cry or then just see that you broke some part of your body and that's it. What's so bad in crying when you get hurted, even if you didn't be like that yourself? I don't know would I cry if I broke my arm. I haven't broke any part of my body yet and I hope I will never break any part of my body.

It's so damn hard to explain but sometimes breaking some part like arm hurts more and some people feel the pain easier and some people just don't need so much to start crying and some people just think that crying is forbidden or something

yea...what he said...

Old Post Feb-11-2005 18:17 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R.j.
Di piú! di piú! di piú!

ouch....!

but i think the dude over did it with the crying... I broke my arm pretty bad, and I didnt shed a tear--oh well shit happens.

Mixed Genre Mixes [50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s]:
MGM 6 /
MGM 5 / MGM 4 /
MGM 3 / MGM 2 / MGM 1

Electronic Dance Music Mixes:
EDM 7

Old Post Feb-13-2005 09:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R.j. Click here to Send R.j. a Private Message Add R.j. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > This kid crys like a pusay.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread