Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > someone explain this?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

someone explain this?

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/exstatica/psychic.swf

Old Post Feb-01-2005 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Reverend_Lust
tranceaddict

i have heard of an explenation before but forgot it. Alot of the symbols are alike and some other sheet

Old Post Feb-01-2005 18:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Reverend_Lust Click here to Send Reverend_Lust a Private Message Add Reverend_Lust to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SiM PeµRf
p€uRf $qu@Š

yeah I saw that once....the signs are always changing so that its always one of them which is the answer to all of the substracted number

Old Post Feb-01-2005 19:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SiM PeµRf Click here to Send SiM PeµRf a Private Message Add SiM PeµRf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tygon
Tech-YES

When you add the 2 digits together and subtract them from the original number, you're left with a number that is divisible by 9. You'll notice every 9 characters in the list is the same symbol...

Old Post Feb-01-2005 19:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tygon Click here to Send Tygon a Private Message Visit Tygon's homepage! Add Tygon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance85
Senior tranceaddict

Yea it seems to work half the time, but not always.

Old Post Feb-01-2005 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trance85 Click here to Send trance85 a Private Message Add trance85 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nils
chāteau flight

.... doesn't work

Old Post Feb-03-2005 16:28  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for nils Click here to Send nils a Private Message Visit nils's homepage! Add nils to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

the signs change place each time so that with the calculations it alwaysm comes up with the same ones

Old Post Feb-03-2005 21:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tygon
Tech-YES

My guess is that if you can't get it to work, you may have a problem with addition/subtraction or you're not following the instructions. It works 100% of the time if you do it correctly...

Old Post Feb-04-2005 14:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tygon Click here to Send Tygon a Private Message Visit Tygon's homepage! Add Tygon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

it cant read my mind.

i was guessing a symbol and it was totally wrong. i win.

im not following rules on how to run my brain

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Feb-04-2005 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance85
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
My guess is that if you can't get it to work, you may have a problem with addition/subtraction or you're not following the instructions. It works 100% of the time if you do it correctly...

Yea I guess you're right, I wasn't paying attention, I didn't notice the symbols on the right change after each press on the ball.

Old Post Feb-04-2005 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trance85 Click here to Send trance85 a Private Message Add trance85 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nrjizer
vive le deep

It's simple.

No matter what number you choose, your end result will always be a multiple of 9.

Old Post Feb-04-2005 20:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nrjizer Click here to Send nrjizer a Private Message Add nrjizer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matty
08/09 National Beach Cham

saw this a while ago....very easy indeed

Old Post Feb-07-2005 06:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for matty Click here to Send matty a Private Message Visit matty's homepage! Add matty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > someone explain this?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread