Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > what will those kookie asians think of next
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

what will those kookie asians think of next

http://kaktuz.com/1061-Sex_For_Lazy_People.html

Old Post Feb-01-2005 03:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

EXTREMELY NSFW.

Let it be known, please.

Old Post Feb-01-2005 04:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lateralus
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Feb-01-2005 04:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lateralus Click here to Send Lateralus a Private Message Add Lateralus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

she looks like she's having fun

Old Post Feb-01-2005 05:56  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh4
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Yan
EXTREMELY NSFW.

Let it be known, please.

yes, if you couldnt figure that out from the link title

Old Post Feb-01-2005 06:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for josh4 Click here to Send josh4 a Private Message Add josh4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by josh4
yes, if you couldnt figure that out from the link title

The "sex" tag can be clipped into any file name these days and have nothing to do with sex. XD

Plus, it doesn't say nekkid anywhere!

Old Post Feb-01-2005 06:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SteelWolf
Supreme tranceaddict

i dunno... looks like it coudl be fun

quote:
Originally posted by Kevy Kev
When I lived in Vegas I once peed in the elevator at the MGM, cut it off mid stream to let a family get in then finished peeing when they got out of the elevator.

Old Post Feb-02-2005 06:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SteelWolf Click here to Send SteelWolf a Private Message Add SteelWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

ya lets just set that up right beside the tv so it can be a main discussion when guests come over lol

Old Post Feb-02-2005 07:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mistahQ
tranceaddict in training

thas some lazy ass sex alrite...

Old Post Feb-02-2005 13:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mistahQ Click here to Send mistahQ a Private Message Add mistahQ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trewqy
^5

You americans should probably modify it a little.

Make the seats wider and stronger to withstand that excess 200 pounds.. and you have one hell of a product for ur fat lazy ass!

Old Post Feb-02-2005 16:04  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for trewqy Click here to Send trewqy a Private Message Add trewqy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cal
who then now bitches

quote:
Originally posted by trewqy
You americans should probably modify it a little.

Make the seats wider and stronger to withstand that excess 200 pounds.. and you have one hell of a product for ur fat lazy ass!

ROFL aw shit are you gonna get flamed something fierce.

That's awesome but I'm with you though, just look at my sig!

Old Post Feb-02-2005 16:53  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Cal Click here to Send Cal a Private Message Add Cal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

Hahahaha this is amazing!

Old Post Feb-02-2005 17:13  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > what will those kookie asians think of next
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread