Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 3 fingers burnt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dazton_2000
Senior tranceaddict

3 fingers burnt

hey people, just a quick question. a while back i was lucky enough to catch armin van buuren and ferry corsten play at the gallery@turnmills london. while i was raving to an amazing armin van buuren set, he dropped bt& pvd - flaming june, one of my all time anthems (and probably everyone elses) but it was a different mix, exactly the same, but just changes, updated, and now i have set i downloaded from when ferry corsten and armin van buuren played b2b at godskitchen in dublin, and armin drops it again, and on the tracklist it sais 3 fingers burnt - frozen feburary. now has this been released? i want it so bad! does it exist for amateurs dj's like me?

appreciate ur time reading this people....

My latest mix

Old Post Dec-29-2004 10:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dazton_2000 Click here to Send dazton_2000 a Private Message Add dazton_2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

yes it was released sometime ago and there were two mixes. fingers burnt rule!judge jules is one of the producers behind them i believe.if you like that tune then you have to get fingers burnt-legoland(if you can find it) its a mashup up mysteryland and punk! great tune. i was able to get the limited green promo of legoland but could never get the limited blue copy of frozen febuary...

GIVE TRANCE A CHANCE....

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Old Post Dec-29-2004 10:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

its a nice cover to the original bt song.. a bit clubbier

blank and jones also released a track called flamming june it was featured on technics dj set vol 10

i actualy dont htink it was released on lp as a single though

doesnt really sound anything like the bt one.. but just thought id drop this info

Old Post Dec-29-2004 12:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Fingers Burnt are a bootleg group who will take any old popular tune and destroy it completely with a cheap rehash in hopes of making a quick buck with it.

Someone should snap their fingers before they rape any more classics.

Old Post Dec-29-2004 13:10  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

Fingers Burnt is an awesome bootleg group that I'm pretty sure includes Judge Jules. I know they have 3 singles out and they are all awesome

Fingers Burnt - Squat Thrust
Fingers Burnt - Frozen February
Fingers Burnt - Legoland

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Dec-29-2004 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

I prefer the Mudblood Remix of Flaming June to most, if not all, other mixes...

Old Post Dec-29-2004 17:39 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Fingers Burnt are a bootleg group who will take any old popular tune and destroy it completely with a cheap rehash in hopes of making a quick buck with it.

Someone should snap their fingers before they rape any more classics.

Actually, I really liked For A Devil, probably more than any other remix (aside from the E-Werk and Original).

Though I agree with regards to their other rehashings.

Old Post Dec-29-2004 19:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt
Actually, I really liked For A Devil, probably more than any other remix (aside from the E-Werk and Original).

Though I agree with regards to their other rehashings.

Hm, haven't heard that one, actually.

Old Post Dec-29-2004 19:35  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

legoland dub mix was good, but maybe they need to make some original music

Old Post Dec-29-2004 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

Sorry, I obviously forgot two other Fingers Burnt songs:

Fingers Burnt - Squat Thrust
Fingers Burnt - Frozen February
Fingers Burnt - Legoland
Fingers Burnt - For A Devil
Fingers Burnt - Old Nina <------- just discovered this one... pretty sweet!

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Dec-29-2004 22:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jordan Stevens
The Bald One

quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
.if you like that tune then you have to get fingers burnt-legoland(if you can find it) its a mashup up mysteryland and punk! great tune. i was able to get the limited green promo of legoland but could never get the limited blue copy of frozen febuary.

yes that choon is the shiznit! i got the limited green copy as well. although i myself was also unable to get the blue frozen febuary.

Old Post Dec-29-2004 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan Stevens Click here to Send Jordan Stevens a Private Message Visit Jordan Stevens's homepage! Add Jordan Stevens to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 3 fingers burnt
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Folks! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHH - Ice 794 (Thanks To Berlin Dub) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread