Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Tatana - "Crystal Minds"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

Amazing song played by DJ Tatana!! StreetParade 04

Here it goes!! Simply amazing!!

DJ Tatana - Live @ StreetParade 2004 (07-08-2004)

Hope somebody can ID this one !!!!

Old Post Oct-18-2004 04:28  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for JAV Click Here to Email JAV Click here to Send JAV a Private Message Add JAV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Smile

wow, this is awesome, hope someone can ID it!!!!

Old Post Oct-18-2004 23:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

i really like this track...any id?

Old Post Oct-20-2004 22:18  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click Here to Email spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mind-x
Senior tranceaddict

bumpage 4 tuneage :P

Old Post Oct-21-2004 20:47  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mind-x Click here to Send dj_mind-x a Private Message Add dj_mind-x to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhiPsiJB
tranceaddict in training

It's crazy that you wanted to ID this track, because I was listening to Tatana's Streetparade 2004 set not too long ago, and I was wondering the same thing.

Anyway, after digging around on the internet a little bit, I found a tracklist for the set, and based on the time where the unknown track starts, it's either:

DJ Spoke - Contact (Hypno Mix)
or
The Mystery - Fever

Regrettably, I don't have either of these tracks in my collection, but I'm working on it. Hopefully this helps, though.

Old Post Dec-21-2004 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhiPsiJB Click here to Send PhiPsiJB a Private Message Add PhiPsiJB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

Digging around on the net? I've done that but never found something about that set. I got both Contact and Fever, but none is. I am not sure if it does exist an "Hypno mix" of Contact, but this song doesnt sound similar to the one Tatana plays.

Do you have the complete tracklist? Where did you find it?

This is what I can ID

01 DJ Tatana - Street Parade Hymn [Elements of Culture]
02 Floyd - Any given day (JVD remix)
03 Katana - In silence (Salinas Summer mix)
04 ID <----- tuneage!!!!!
05 Abel Ramos - Aquarius
06 Sam Sharp vs Ron van den Beuken - Twister
07 ID
08 DJ Tatana - Street Parade Hymn (Dave Joy remix??????)

Old Post Dec-22-2004 07:51  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for JAV Click Here to Email JAV Click here to Send JAV a Private Message Add JAV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey, now I know where did U get this from... This is from the StreetParade 2004 Compilation! Nothing to do with the live set the day of the StreetParade

Greets

quote:
Originally posted by PhiPsiJB
It's crazy that you wanted to ID this track, because I was listening to Tatana's Streetparade 2004 set not too long ago, and I was wondering the same thing.

Anyway, after digging around on the internet a little bit, I found a tracklist for the set, and based on the time where the unknown track starts, it's either:

DJ Spoke - Contact (Hypno Mix)
or
The Mystery - Fever

Regrettably, I don't have either of these tracks in my collection, but I'm working on it. Hopefully this helps, though.

Old Post Dec-23-2004 21:26  Mexico
PhiPsiJB
tranceaddict in training

After doing more research, Tatana's Streetparade 2004 is available as a two-CD set. Here is the list for CD1, which, as far as I can tell, contains our unknown track:

CD1
1. DJ Tatana / Elements of Culture
2. Bas Van Veen / Total Recall
3. Randy Katana / In-Silence
4. DJ Spoke / Contact
5. The Mystery / Fever
6. Prevading Call / Destiny
7. Nostrum & Frak Kunne / Falling
8. Ronski Speed / E.O.S.
9. Phil Green / Airwaves
10. Floyd / Any Given Day
11. P.G.T. / Free
12. Creamteam / Samurai
13. David Forbes & Mallorca Lee / Quadra
14. Van Der Karsten / C.R.Y.
15. Dave Joy / Fourth Joyride

On the version of Tatana's Streetparade that I have, I know for a fact our unknown track comes after track #3, "In-Silence". That's my reasoning for thinking our unknown track is "Contact (Hypno Mix).

Hope this helps!

Old Post Dec-24-2004 01:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhiPsiJB Click here to Send PhiPsiJB a Private Message Add PhiPsiJB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi guy! Many thanks for the playlist!
But it is from the Official Compilation (which is mixed and recorded a month before the StreetParade), the one you buy at the music shop. The track I posted here was played by Tatana and was recorded live from the StreetParade. I too, have been looking for this tracklist but no one knows

Anyways, Ill keep trying!!!

Old Post Dec-24-2004 20:41  Mexico
firefox™
Senior tranceaddict

ID found!!!

Hi JAV aka neoneo!!

I found out the ID!! Sorry had 2 days to wait for access to the forum..

So as you supposed, the track is a swiss production by DJ Tatana herself: DJ Tatana - Crystal Minds

It's also on her new Compilation: Energy 05 The Annual - Mixed by DJ Tatana

Track 3

Greets from Switzerland!!
firefox™

Old Post Dec-29-2004 03:50  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for firefox™ Click here to Send firefox™ a Private Message Add firefox™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Thumbs up

you sir, are a star thanks very much for ID'ing it, brilliant tune!!!

Old Post Dec-29-2004 03:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful production I must say! Now I am waiting she release this masterpiece.... Not as Yellow (I've been waiting for it till today).

Million thanks Firefox (aka Firefox), and cya next summer at the StreetParade 2005!

Greets!
JAV aus Mexiko

Old Post Dec-29-2004 07:55  Mexico

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Tatana - "Crystal Minds"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread