Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Switching between CD and USB on Pioneers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
A.B
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: Very last train to T/C on the x-ray xpress....choo choo
Switching between CD and USB on Pioneers

Does anyone have a tutorial please?

If the DJ before me has a USB set up via link plugged into deck 1 where the track is playing via deck 2, I obviously need to insert CD into deck 1

What button should I press on deck 1 to allow me to cue my CD bearing in mind I don't want to plunge the sound into silence?

Im also curious to know how the process would work if I was also playing of USB. I would then need to plug USB into deck 2 and press what on which deck???

Im going to be doing this shit drunk so any advice appreciated!

Old Post Sep-12-2014 23:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for A.B Click here to Send A.B a Private Message Add A.B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
The One Chupacabre

Depends on the CDJ being used. If its a 2000 nexus than the green button next to the LCD screen that says disc. You can still cue, play, mix your track while the link cable is connected.

<--Click

Old Post Sep-14-2014 11:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list PaULiN0 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Switching between CD and USB on Pioneers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread