Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
shaw
Rochester's Finest

Well, I'll try to break my streak of failed attempts to find people...we shall see.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-21-2006 04:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

Awesome man, looking forward to it

holden cracks me up in that picture.

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Jul-21-2006 05:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

cbf resizing. left to right, julio (dave will enjoy that one), eduardo, alberto (ME), roberto. friends from el salvador who came to visit, ive never drank so much alcohol.

Old Post Jul-26-2006 04:30  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by seekrets
Hey is that RodRIGO??

ahuevo.

Old Post Jul-26-2006 04:32  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

Que bueno que estas bien cabron.
Espero la hayas pasado bien cerote, sos mi brother...

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Jul-26-2006 06:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tmft
music & gum make me happy

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz

Where in Europe is this?

AM I TOO SEXY?????

Last edited by tmft on Jul-26-2006 at 08:12

Old Post Jul-26-2006 08:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tmft Click here to Send tmft a Private Message Add tmft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

BARCELONA, SPAIN

Old Post Jul-26-2006 08:34 
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
Que bueno que estas bien cabron.
Espero la hayas pasado bien cerote, sos mi brother...

a ver cuando venis vos men, al rato uando toque alguien paloma.

Old Post Jul-27-2006 04:00  Italy
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

I said it once, and I'll say it again . . . Danny's the freakin man!

Old Post Jul-27-2006 14:23 
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

No entendi, pero como soy de alla. I'll take it as a compliment.

ROFL

I need to go to CR ASAP...

Old Post Jul-27-2006 14:32 
D Dubya
Deeper

last saturday at Suite 701.....

Old Post Aug-07-2006 20:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click Here to Email D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeonfiend
Nath(.tx)an McWaters

quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
last saturday at Suite 701.....

That's a lovely dress, Dirk. Red and black compliment your complexion very well. Approved.

Old Post Aug-07-2006 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeonfiend Click Here to Email Zeonfiend Click here to Send Zeonfiend a Private Message Add Zeonfiend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread