Chris Riley - Slumbering Rage (18-05-2007)
1. Kindred Spirits - Lady [CDR]
2. Blue Foundation - Sweep (Mikkel Metal Reshape Vox) [Renaissance]
3. Rubikon - Adore (David Amo & Julio Navas Remix) [Substream]
4. Rob Mooney - Feelin' Electro (Valentino Kanzyani Remix) [Flow Records]
5. Simon & Shaker - Plan 9 [Electronic Elements]
6. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Megashira [Euphonic]
7. Marco V - Universal Enemy [In Charge]
8. Albert Vorne - Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix) [Club Elite]
9. Airbase - One Tear Away [Intuition Recordings]
10. Dominion - Lost Without You (Zanzibar's Main Room Dub Remix) [Whoop! Records]
11. Joop - The Future (Rank 1 Remix) [High Contrast Recordings]
12. Fire & Ice - Neverending Melody [XTC]
13. Mike Wind presents Staircase - Oxygen Essential (Osip's Back To 90's Remix) [CDR]
14. Fire & Ice - Silent Cry [XTC]
mp3 @ 160 kbps
Download: Download (88MB) (incl. cue-file)
Iedereen afhalen en beluisteren enzo.
You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".