Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia @ Guv, Jan 10th
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

Danny Tenaglia @ Guv, Jan 10th

Should be a good one, never seen him live before.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Dec-18-2014 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click Here to Email Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Nice! Last time I saw him there in 2009 was amazing. I thought I said bye to guv already, but I don't think I'll miss this.

edit: is this the last night at guv?

Last edited by jad on Dec-19-2014 at 05:18

Old Post Dec-19-2014 04:05  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by jad
edit: is this the last night at guv?

There are still 4 more guv announcements to come. I heard Jan 25th will be the last night and Kool Haus may stay open a couple extra nights

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-19-2014 05:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list kotsy is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

top notch booking for one of the finale parties!

Old Post Dec-19-2014 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

i thought he was in love with Ryze..
I guess not anymore.

Old Post Dec-19-2014 16:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

He probably still is. It's just that Guv is closing and he probably wants to spin there before it shuts down

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Dec-19-2014 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click Here to Email Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

yup ill go. never seen him live so why not

Old Post Dec-19-2014 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click Here to Email r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
i thought he was in love with Ryze..
I guess not anymore.

I think he's in love with $$$$$

Old Post Dec-19-2014 19:04  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Ya, this has nothing to do with ryze. Any dj would be a fool to decline playing a clubbing institution like guv in it's final month

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-19-2014 19:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list kotsy is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Supreme tranceaddict

We will actually have some proper techno in Toronto lol. Last two times I seen DANNY he was on. He's going bang out some house for a while then go into some good techno pretty late. Keeps me interested

Old Post Dec-19-2014 20:17  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice! I wasn't expecting to have one last trip to the Guv.

Old Post Dec-19-2014 21:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
I think he's in love with $$$$$

Celebration occasion for you....

Old Post Dec-19-2014 21:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia @ Guv, Jan 10th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread