Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams afterparties?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

Digital Dreams afterparties?

Just heard of carl cox and steve angel at sound academy... anybody get wind of maybe a digweed after party? I highly doubt such a thing though...

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jun-26-2015 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NGT
tranceaddict

Cox and Angello? I don't get that one.

This year at DD, we trade sunburns for hypothermia!

Old Post Jun-27-2015 14:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NGT Click here to Send NGT a Private Message Add NGT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ

Afterparty in the river, it will be more dry there.

Old Post Jun-27-2015 16:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Feel bad for people that bought tix, at the same time I'm happy dd will be rained out

INK === a shower of ****s

lol

Old Post Jun-27-2015 16:56  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zydus
Senior tranceaddict

DD Canceled

https://twitter.com/DigiDreamsFest/...856394257383424

Old Post Jun-27-2015 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zydus Click here to Send zydus a Private Message Add zydus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

LOL

Good

Veld wasn't enough for INK, so they had to weasel their way into DD and this is what happens to them. Classic!

Old Post Jun-27-2015 19:49  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Reading all the whiny posts on Twitter. Cancellations due to rain happen all over the world.

Toronto needs to chill the fuck out.

Old Post Jun-27-2015 20:01  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zydus
Senior tranceaddict

Hopefully Cox is still playing the after party. It will probably be rammed...

Old Post Jun-27-2015 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zydus Click here to Send zydus a Private Message Add zydus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Reading all the whiny posts on Twitter. Cancellations due to rain happen all over the world.

If they advertise rain or shine then they should deliver. I don't see Pride canceling any of their parties. UK festivals push forward during torrential rain.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-27-2015 21:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
If they advertise rain or shine then they should deliver. I don't see Pride canceling any of their parties. UK festivals push forward during torrential rain.

It doesn't mention, as well, the site has changed.

I noticed the Ontario tourism logo at the bottom of the site. I highly doubt they'd want to be affiliated if something major happens.

Old Post Jun-27-2015 21:45  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

BTW I can imagine that tomorrow will also be cancelled. Current DD ticket holders will receive 50% refund for today's cancellation. If it cancels tomorrow.... oh boy.

Old Post Jun-27-2015 21:47  France
kotsy

at the thought of INK losing all that money

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-27-2015 21:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams afterparties?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread