Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Groovefest Sept 4th-11th. 2016. Punta Cana. Dominican Republic.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mah-Konse
tranceaddict in training

Groovefest Sept 4th-11th. 2016. Punta Cana. Dominican Republic.

Anyone in Toronto interested in checking out Groovefest this year? Sept 4th to the 11th, 2016.

Bavaro Beach. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

This is the 4th year, of the week long , festival's young existence. The 3rd year in a row apparently?

I checked it out last year for the first time and it was pretty dope i must say. Not crazy in numbers, like say Bpm or Tomorrowland. But a very chill, relaxing, laid back and intimate type festival with the sounds and acts that you typically find at some of the worlds most well known festivals.

The party lasts 1 week, at an all inclusive, adults only resort in the famous, Bavaro Beach. (Rated #10 of the world's best beaches apparently) Just 10-20 min outside of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Typically goes from noon till midnight for 7 days. After Midnight the main stage areas shut down and there are various "villa type" after parties each night, official Groovefest and unofficial local after parties till dawn and beyond. Of course private parties are happening all over the resort, in and around the location of the party too.

Check out : http://www.groovefestevents.com for more info.

Feel free to send me a msg or email me for more info.

Enter discount code: GFCBOSNO (for an additional $170 CAN in Savings off the standard price!)
You can reserve you accomodation and ticket to the festival this year with just $150 deposit i believe? I may be wrong about the conversion and currency tho.

Flight not included.
https://www.facebook.com/GrooveFest...=ts&pnref=story https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154327029799772&set=a.475534904771.251457.506679771&type=3&theater

Old Post Jul-03-2016 12:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mah-Konse Click here to Send Mah-Konse a Private Message Add Mah-Konse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Looks like a cool festival with a decent line-up. Seems a bit pricey though if you have to book your flight on top of it.

Old Post Jul-06-2016 03:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mah-Konse
tranceaddict in training

I can totally help with that...if your interested let me know and ill do my best to accomodate and help u out the best i can

Old Post Jul-09-2016 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mah-Konse Click here to Send Mah-Konse a Private Message Add Mah-Konse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I'll already be in New Orleans for part of that week, but perhaps next year I'll look into it.

Old Post Jul-10-2016 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Groovefest Sept 4th-11th. 2016. Punta Cana. Dominican Republic.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread