Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Meeting Spot For Avb @ Guv (2002.04.13)
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Waxen
Supreme tranceaddict

Meeting Spot For Avb

Hey guys. I was just wondering if there is going to be a meeting spot at Guvernment for AVB. If so, let me know, and if not.. then list some suggestions.
Thanks

~S~ <--- Can't Wait.

Heal the Past :: Live the Present :: Dream the Future

Old Post Apr-03-2002 19:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Waxen Click Here to Email Waxen Click here to Send Waxen a Private Message Add Waxen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

WOW!!! u know what?? I don't think anyone saw this post... I certainly didn't. But I asked the same question a while ago. Where is the meeting spot gonna be?? The usual? In front of the bar in the Acid Lounge?? Only 1 week away...so gotta come up with something soon.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-05-2002 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ MG
Smili-E-Addict

Talking

well I would guess it would be the usual place (The Acid Lounge) but if not then we can make new one

Ps: waxen this is the first post Iv seen by you

----------------------------------------
NATA

Old Post Apr-05-2002 22:13  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ MG Click Here to Email DJ MG Click here to Send DJ MG a Private Message Add DJ MG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Waxen
Supreme tranceaddict

Really!!!.. I have tons of posts!!.. just check out my label "TRANCEADDICT".. haha.. You just aren't looking hard enough.. and I rarely post for stupid threads :P

~S~

Heal the Past :: Live the Present :: Dream the Future

Old Post Apr-05-2002 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Waxen Click Here to Email Waxen Click here to Send Waxen a Private Message Add Waxen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
t0ast!
Supreme tranceaddict

is there gonna be a roll call for this event? or are we just showing up...

Old Post Apr-06-2002 03:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for t0ast! Click here to Send t0ast! a Private Message Visit t0ast!'s homepage! Add t0ast! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SAGE2635
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by t0ast!
is there gonna be a roll call for this event? or are we just showing up...

consider this n the "Avb@guv" thread a roll call for the party. c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'll there

Old Post Apr-06-2002 04:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for SAGE2635 Click here to Send SAGE2635 a Private Message Add SAGE2635 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Thumbs up YEH!

Well after missing out on SnD I'm definetly hitting up Armin, it's gonna be sooooooo hype!

Old Post Apr-06-2002 04:58  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click Here to Email Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DamnDirtyApe
BananaAddict

I be dere, chillin in da drink, watching da peeps.

Old Post Apr-06-2002 07:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DamnDirtyApe Click here to Send DamnDirtyApe a Private Message Add DamnDirtyApe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soulheaven
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys! I'd really like to meet some of you that night, but I don't post here much, so none of you really know me. I won't be wearing my TA shirt, but I will be one of the few 6'5" blond haired guys in their I bet! I'll try to come say hi and be sociable..... =)

Greg
Soooo excited for this one!!! =)

Old Post Apr-06-2002 08:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for soulheaven Add soulheaven to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe
I be dere, chillin in da drink, watching da peeps.

Oh!! exuuuuuuuuse me. Gonna be with the poshy crowd ain't ya?? lol...haha

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-06-2002 08:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ MG
Smili-E-Addict

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Waxen
Really!!!.. I have tons of posts!!.. just check out my label "TRANCEADDICT".. haha.. You just aren't looking hard enough.. and I rarely post for stupid threads :P

~S~

Its ok waxen I beleave you, I was just muckin about

----------------------------------------
NATA

Old Post Apr-06-2002 17:38  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ MG Click Here to Email DJ MG Click here to Send DJ MG a Private Message Add DJ MG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada
GARNIeR:adDICT

ACID LOUNGE 12:30 as ussual!

Armin probably won't come on till 1pm as ussual!

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slang.cgi?ref=tech-house

Old Post Apr-06-2002 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancearmada Click Here to Email trancearmada Click here to Send trancearmada a Private Message Add trancearmada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Meeting Spot For Avb @ Guv (2002.04.13)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread