Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dirt Devils - "The Drill"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ron2K
Junior tranceaddict

right, who's up to ID this one?

OK - the only thing I know about this track is what it sounds like :P - so I made a MIDI out of what I remember it to sound like, converted to mp3, and here it is.

So, who's going to ID this one? (if I remembered it right, that is)

Old Post Feb-26-2004 18:37  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Ron2K Click here to Send Ron2K a Private Message Add Ron2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

reminds me of :

Nalin & Kane - Beachball

might check that out.

Old Post Feb-27-2004 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

Smiling Frog

IT SURE DOES !!!!

Old Post Feb-27-2004 23:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kerykeion
Junior tranceaddict

Is this a hard trance/psy song?? I believe I played a song like this about 8-9 months ago... I can't find this in my collection but it's similar to an Astral Projection remix... maybe Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection Remix)

Edit: I found my copy of Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection Remix) and it's not it (sorry, long day...). However, the lead in your MIDI file is very familiar and I am 95% sure I played this, but I cannot find it... It could be Cosmic Gate or someone similar...

Last edited by kerykeion on Feb-28-2004 at 07:20

Old Post Feb-28-2004 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for kerykeion Click here to Send kerykeion a Private Message Add kerykeion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kerykeion
Junior tranceaddict

Okay, I think I found it... Dirt Devils - The Drill (Lisa Pin-Up Remix) ... this is what I played along with some other hard/psc trance...

Old Post Feb-28-2004 07:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for kerykeion Click here to Send kerykeion a Private Message Add kerykeion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

quote:
Originally posted by kerykeion
Okay, I think I found it... Dirt Devils - The Drill (Lisa Pin-Up Remix) ... this is what I played along with some other hard/psc trance...

It's definitely The Drill but you can't really tell which mix based on the midi...

Old Post Feb-28-2004 13:13  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ron2K
Junior tranceaddict

Yup, it's The Drill. Thanks.

Old Post Mar-01-2004 11:53  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Ron2K Click here to Send Ron2K a Private Message Add Ron2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dirt Devils - "The Drill"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread